Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ashely, please read this, and let everyone say their opinions and thoughts.
(07-21-2011, 04:08 AM)Ming-Yan Wrote: Second complete sentence [not including Listen to me] of OP.

Excuse me?
Hello
(07-21-2011, 04:17 AM)Ashely Wrote:
(07-21-2011, 04:08 AM)Ming-Yan Wrote: Second complete sentence [not including Listen to me] of OP.

Excuse me?

He means read that sentence.

"You may think ming and interwebs should be demoted, but I and several other people agree you should be demoted."
I never wanted Intwerwebs demoted. It's a temp lay off...
Hello
You say that, but there is no time frame...
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
WHAT?! So now I have to be laid-off?!
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
No!
I'm saying to whoever Jacob decides to demote it would be a temp lay off.
Guys, please stop talking about that situation on this thread. Any Staff discussion is to take place in the staff forum.

Back on topic please.
Hello
Oh, that phrase was so bluntly worded, I couldn't make out if you were trying to say I should be demoted or if you were just saying noone's getting a time-off.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Really guys?

Ashely is currently one of the best mods on Buildism.

Go complain about someone who's actually worth complaining about...
Hmm, the only person who isn't a staff that posted here is noob007, sergent and LOL (Not including me).

Anyways, I don't think Ashely is THAT had. Sure she has some flaws, we ALL have them.

She is VERY kind, but her kindness doesn't affect her decision making. Sure she might seem strict, but that's only after you got on her bad side.
I'd have to agree with LOL. You banned me for "ban dodging"... and for "lieing" about you thinking im mt brothers... You do assume too many things without proof...... and you do deny alot of things. Other than that you're good Smile
Don't get me wrong Ashely... you are an awesome mod. Everyone have flaws but its just people expect more of you when your a mod, Niceness, awesomesaucness, truthness and being honesty.

You do have some of those Smile
Omg, BTW I post that ^ before I saw Ak-47s...