I just saw something very disturbing.
(07-25-2011, 05:08 PM)Duck Wrote:
(07-25-2011, 04:21 PM)TheFlame Wrote: @Duck
I dont believe that its metaphorical,but thats your belief.

It's not a belief, I'm almost 100% certain it's a fact, since it not only bears resemblance to many older stories but also doesn't make sense.

When the Genesis was written the author wanted to write a figurative story that showed how man brought evil into the world. It was never meant to be true.
Funny life cycle of Jesus was directly stolen from the life cycle of Horus from Egyptian mythology. Countless other religions have a god born on a winter solstice.
Different people interpreted things differently. Plus, I'm pretty sure Jesus was born in Spring.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
If you're thinking Easter, that's taken from Norse mythology -- the Vikings.
No, scientifically given the environment where he was born, it had to be spring time.

(07-25-2011, 11:39 AM)Duck Wrote: @Simonheroes

What the hell are you talking about? Not even christians believe in Adam and Eve (Well, the clever ones) It was a story invented by christians to explain the beginnings of man, it's metaphorical.

So even your saying god is talking BS. Thank you.
(07-25-2011, 03:15 PM)TheFlame Wrote: This whole thread has been disturbing to me. The most is Simonheros.
I would like this thread to be deleted.

I could say more disturbing things I have seen on the internet but I won't unless it gets to that point... And if you don't like the thread don't read. It's pretty much a debate over religion and if you can't handle it don't even bother reading. For your safety.
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
(07-25-2011, 03:15 PM)TheFlame Wrote: This whole thread has been disturbing to me. The most is Simonheros.
I would like this thread to be deleted.
PS I just watched the video,and they are going to hell for saying such lies about god and christianity.
You only want this thread gone because it is against your B.I.B.L.E.
Beligerant.
Ignorant.
Book.
Lecturing.
Evil.
If you actually read an ESV bible you would see it does not promote evil.

However, we all agree one something, the people in this movie are crazy and make religion look bad. :|

I'm a christian... Those people disgust me. Delete the thread. JUST STOP ARGUING. This is BUILDISM. Not a religion forum!
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
(07-26-2011, 12:29 AM)sergentkyle Wrote: I'm a christian... Those people disgust me. Delete the thread. JUST STOP ARGUING. This is BUILDISM. Not a religion forum!
Nahhh.
(07-26-2011, 12:29 AM)sergentkyle Wrote: I'm a christian... Those people disgust me. Delete the thread. JUST STOP ARGUING. This is BUILDISM. Not a religion forum!

It isn't your decision or authority to tell people to stop. There's no rules about religion so that's your problem.