I just saw something very disturbing.
You don't have to do what I say. I'm saying what I think. You don't have to worry about what I say.... You worry about you.

[Image: finn_flag.gif]
Inb4flameragueingaboutreligionwithoutfacts.
(07-26-2011, 12:29 AM)sergentkyle Wrote: I'm a christian... Those people disgust me. Delete the thread. JUST STOP ARGUING. This is BUILDISM. Not a religion forum!

Why delete the thread? It has conversational value. And "STOP ARGUING" look at this site ,there's more drama then Jersey Shore! :lol: (CwutIdidTher)

And "This is BUILDISM." no duh?

Non-religious forums can have these kinds of threads, that's so narrow-minded.
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
(07-26-2011, 12:54 AM)sergentkyle Wrote: You don't have to do what I say. I'm saying what I think. You don't have to worry about what I say.... You worry about you.
Hypocrite much, get off this thread and worry about yourself.
Problem? I don't care what you fucking think. Go ahead and QQ.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
(07-26-2011, 04:50 AM)sergentkyle Wrote: Problem? I don't care what you I LOVE JACOB_ing think. Go ahead and QQ.
Since you are cussing, it seems your QQing, go away.
It's funny when people make conclusions about the bible before reading it.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
(07-26-2011, 06:54 AM)Ming-Yan Wrote: It's funny when people make conclusions about the bible before reading it.

Indeed.
(07-26-2011, 06:54 AM)Ming-Yan Wrote: It's funny when people make conclusions about the bible before reading it.

I've read different versions :/
Some are different then others :/ :doubt:
So I honestly have no clue which is real,but it's the same basic principle.
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
The real one is untranslated in hebrew I think...
Idk I read ESV and that other one that is similar but has switched words, it starts with an N I think NIV?

Don't get me wrong, I don't read it from left to right or chapter to chapter, I only read it before the sermon [because we have to] if I had a choice, I would have never read it on my own. :T
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]