Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utter chaos
What has the community turned to? We have about 5 or 6 people banned right now and Mod Discussion is going crazy trying to deal with your guys' posts. I agree that some of you might not like how we moderator, but you should stop all the arguing and flaming because if it keeps going on Buildism will take a nose-dive off a cliff- like Roblox. Anyway, just stop with the hurtful threads, it's hurting the whole community and it poses no help to us to keep moderating.
[/rant]
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
The same thing happened the last time, it's just worse because they did something.
I really have nothing else to say.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
(08-10-2011, 06:27 PM)Ming-Yan Wrote: The same thing happened the last time, it's just worse because they did something.

Then drop it and try and help out. Im really not trying to be mean because you guys are my really close friends, but come on. Don't you guys get sick of us locking your threads and give you guys warnings. That wouldnt have to be done if you followed the rules.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(08-10-2011, 08:10 PM)Fire Wrote:
(08-10-2011, 06:27 PM)Ming-Yan Wrote: The same thing happened the last time, it's just worse because they did something.

Then drop it and try and help out. Im really not trying to be mean because you guys are my really close friends, but come on. Don't you guys get sick of us locking your threads and give you guys warnings. That wouldnt have to be done if you followed the rules.

Thing is we question the authority. We know it's your job but we question it.

We think when we look at a useless thread a MOD posts a dumb picture and says it has MORE conversational value then ours.

You also see the rules as your own, I think that we are a communist community. A certain place for everyone with lots of creativity and fun being locked up by our higher classes being held in ourselves. Causing us to rebel.

I even suggested a debate section...
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
Lolno
Communism is a lot more fair than all the Democracy n' st00f.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Sometimes can't we make a thread with a Meme or a joke inside? :agree'dwithmypostface:
JUST SAYING. Somtimes it gets annoying when you look for random things.
Good thing I wasn't here for this o-o