Do you like beer?
I remember my dad hitting my head in the car. Lol. It was his fault, he gave me the Alcahol! >:O
Warning: do not bring carbonated grape juice to a party with wine. I sipped wine by accident because they looked and smelled the same.

WINE. IS. BITTER.

but i liked it...
I did. He and my Aunt was drunk so they didn't really care. Lol, Taste awesome. I had some £30 Champane because it was my Dad's Birthday this year. He's 50. JELLEH? looolo Champane is teh Bawsss!
@Fish
Im sorry but from all the unhealthy things you do I bet your not going to live past 20.
[Image: image?id=2155]
I cleaned out this thread. Even if you're lying, it's not a good idea to post on a public forum that you're drinking underage...
@Jacob

I'm not lying o-o
(08-14-2011, 06:03 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I cleaned out this thread. Even if you're lying, it's not a good idea to post on a public forum that you're drinking underage...

Yeah or jacob_ will send your IP's to the police.
OLOLOLOL.... just kidding, mostly. >:3
[Image: OAgDZ.png]
Why would you drink beer at your age.
(08-14-2011, 06:03 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I cleaned out this thread. Even if you're lying, it's not a good idea to post on a public forum that you're drinking underage...

But that's only in some countries...
Yes, but the members that were posting about it aren't from those countries: https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e...inking_age