It's been a while but it's time to bring an end to The Order...
(08-13-2011, 08:59 PM)broloxer Wrote:
(08-13-2011, 08:25 PM)LOL Wrote: Apparently you don't care about Buildism so I'd rather not waste my time with you.

Finally you give in.

I never met someone as stubborn and self-centered as you. Apparently everything you say is the 100% truth and everyone who doesn't agree with you is an idiot. Well I have a request for you, if you don't care much then just leave. You used to be a help, but now you're just rambling at everyone who doesn't agree with you. You're contributing to the problems too. Can't you see that?
No flame war, please. Don't get this locked...
(08-13-2011, 09:56 PM)LOL Wrote:
(08-13-2011, 08:25 PM)LOL Wrote: Apparently you don't care about Buildism so I'd rather not waste my time with you.

Finally you give in.

I never met someone as stubborn and self-centered as you. Apparently everything you say is the 100% truth and everyone who doesn't agree with you is an idiot. Well I have a request for you, if you don't care much then just leave. You used to be a help, but now you're just rambling at everyone who doesn't agree with you. You're contributing to the problems too. Can't you see that?

Open your eyes, look in the world. What do you see? A world, a world full of chaos and hell. Why is this, you ask? Well of course most of this chaos is caused by most human beings, doing as they choose, doing what they feel is right towards their life, feeling It's okay. You, my friend are supporting this. Creating threads to flame mods, and other members of this site just because they don't agree with you. I for one don't support this, I for one choose to fight this cause, and make the world a better place than from a dictator as of you. This is not owned by one person. There's multiple mods and community managers who also work with the creator the site.
(08-13-2011, 10:05 PM)broloxer Wrote:
(08-13-2011, 09:56 PM)LOL Wrote:

Finally you give in.

Open your eyes, look in the world. What do you see? A world, a world full of chaos and hell. Why is this, you ask? Well of course most of this chaos is caused by most human beings, doing as they choose, doing what they feel is right towards their life, feeling It's okay. You, my friend are supporting this. Creating threads to flame mods, and other members of this site just because they don't agree with you. I for one don't support this, I for one choose to fight this cause, and make the world a better place than from a dictator as of you. This is not owned by one person. There's multiple mods and community managers who also work with the creator the site.

This is a freaking website, if you really want to see hell and chaos, put yourself somewhere in a specific part in the middle east and you'll really be crying. Dictator? It's all just a small RP group you were arguing against. Arguing with some RP group on a forum isn't helping the world at all. If you really want to do something, than actually go do something. If you take all this RP'ing crap for serious than there is something wrong with you.
I smell smoke. Lets stop this and you two may ignore each other. If you want to argue then do it via PM.

Oh and Broloxer, why would you bring up that the world is full of Chaos and hell? Seriously, that made no sense.

Just please, stop, both of you.
Wha? I was in that group thing?
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Too long T_T