I NEED HALP!
My dog has a tick on his ear, How do I get it off? It's new BTW, it's grey. I dunno but now I'm scared by him. D:
When I had ticks, I had to man it up and tear them off. Remember when you tear it off flush it down the toilet, because you can't smash them.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
(08-14-2011, 05:25 AM)Chaos Wrote: When I had ticks, I had to man it up and tear them off. Remember when you tear it off flush it down the toilet, because you can't smash them.

I was told to burn them.
Put some alcohol on it, and then pull it off your dog.
Hello
OH GAWD, HE BRUSHED THROUGH MY LEGS. IDK why but I'm scared at things like mites. Sad
I usually burn ticks. Or do it the safe way like Ashley said.
Ticks. You should get your parents to handle it - if you do something wrong, you might tear a part of it off and leave some of it on the dog, I'm not sure which part, but it does something - and I'd recommend leaving it to your parents to fix.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Tweezers is how I've always seen them advise. Grab as near the mouth as you can.

Also, make sure your dog has been vaccinated for lyme disease -- some ticks carry it.
Oh, I know, cut the dog's ear, problem solved Cool
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
Tweezers. If you just grab the tick and pull, its mouthparts might stay inside the dog and get infected.

Ask your mom or dad, they might have done this before.