Why is buildism
so barren now, hardly anything goes on... It's like it's just died.

Also nice wants to come back and see what the site is like now.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
Well, he can view the site can't he? And surely you wouldn't forgive him. He did use your account to perma ban loads of people.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
It's sad :/. I miss buildism, but whenever I get on, nobody else is.
(09-10-2011, 05:48 PM)Hippo_Yay Wrote: Well, he can view the site can't he? And surely you wouldn't forgive him. He did use your account to perma ban loads of people.

I have not forgiven him, But personally he is a good friend of mine,and I keep in contact with him. And no- he cannot view the site, he is IP'd, and was IP'd before his TOTAL PSYCHO FLIPOUT
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
(09-10-2011, 09:21 PM)Sazaho Wrote:
(09-10-2011, 05:48 PM)Hippo_Yay Wrote: Well, he can view the site can't he? And surely you wouldn't forgive him. He did use your account to perma ban loads of people.

I have not forgiven him, But personally he is a good friend of mine,and I keep in contact with him. And no- he cannot view the site, he is IP'd, and was IP'd before his TOTAL PSYCHO FLIPOUT

So a 'good friend of yours' broke into your account and went ban-crazy?
I agree, Its quite dead right now

And no, he must respect his IP ban, he earned it!
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
It's dead because everyone's slaving themselves in school and such. Instead of complaining that "umg da site is so boring now qq" why don't you somehow advertise it?
Im still here...sometimes.
(09-11-2011, 01:45 AM)Micky Wrote: Im still here...sometimes.

Does that really matter?
is that a retoric question?