I wish Buildism was like it was before..
However, there are just as many occaisions when someone posts something stupid just to post something.
(09-18-2011, 05:15 PM)LOL Wrote: Another reason why the forums are dead is because people waste their time lurking into my threads but don't post, and that includes everybody in several occasions. Later they have the feeling of regret for not posting in threads that have potential (A thread with potential to bring the forums back to life is NOT MC, not everybody has MC or is interested about hearing the same "UMG DE UPDATE SUX" crap they heard on a thousand other forums) and choose to blame it to everyone in general, while it really is your own individual fault for not taking at least 2 seconds of your life to post something, so it really is everyone's fault since everyone gets this individual blame, besides me of course.

Yes, your threads are clearly better than everyone else's.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(09-18-2011, 05:15 PM)LOL Wrote: Another reason why the forums are dead is because people waste their time lurking into my threads but don't post, and that includes everybody in several occasions. Later they have the feeling of regret for not posting in threads that have potential (A thread with potential to bring the forums back to life is NOT MC, not everybody has MC or is interested about hearing the same "UMG DE UPDATE SUX" crap they heard on a thousand other forums) and choose to blame it to everyone in general, while it really is your own individual fault for not taking at least 2 seconds of your life to post something, so it really is everyone's fault since everyone gets this individual blame, besides me of course.

But your threads are bad and you should feel bad
Of course he was probably joking.

[Image: cant-tell-if-joking-or-just-stupid.jpg]
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(09-18-2011, 05:36 PM)Duck Wrote:

But your threads are bad and you should feel bad

lul ur juts buthert dat i ownt u adn ur not kool

noob

ownt
ive never changed lol