Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Chaos Thread
Where exactly IS this "hipster" part of North Carolina?
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(03-20-2013, 10:31 PM)Ghosty Wrote:
(03-20-2013, 10:14 PM)Oak Wrote: Void, it's not false. I have had many prior experiences with PC's. They all suck.

Ditto for me with Macs.

ALL electronics EVERYWHERE have some extent of suckishness.

Eventually, it gets to the point where you, and the world, get used to certain aspects of the suckishness and decide that they're better than those other guys' aspects of suckishness.

PCs can catch viruses on the web. That sucks.

You have to completely disassemble a Mac if your hard drive crashes. That sucks.

PCs have so many different component brands that it's hard to have a standard. That sucks.

Macs can only have Apple stuff. If there's a problem with that Apple stuff, too bad, you're stuck with it. That sucks.

False

PC is the best and has 0% Flaws. But Xbox has 99.9% Flaws and PS3 has 0% Flaws so to some extend I am not happy with Microsoft. (Apple has 99.9.9999999999% Flaws) That .000001 is not a flaw because I think Apple is a cool company name.
[Image: berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465][Image: 1.gif]
Xbox and PS3 aren't an operating system though..
they are stupid console gaming systems

Well I WAS the walrus.
(03-21-2013, 03:42 AM)Oak Wrote: Xbox and PS3 aren't an operating system though..
they are stupid console gaming systems

I know. I brought em' up because Xbox is made by Microsoft and Microsoft made PC and we are talking about how great PC is amirite?
[Image: berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465][Image: 1.gif]
Actually, PS2 and Xbox have OSes. They are not PC operating systems, but they are just as much an operating system as a Mac OS because they are made to work on a specific model of computer made by one company.
(03-21-2013, 01:31 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: Overheard in the hipster part of NC: "I haven't seen convincing evidence that reptilian people don't exist"

Well, technically, you can't prove a negative...
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Everything has flaws, Excel. But not Macintosh. 100% flawless.

Well I WAS the walrus.
So over the week I gained several new pretty flags after intense lurking. I'm most proud of getting Turkmenistan, and I've got most of Central Asia with Tajikistan being the last one in the region that'll need to lurk more for. I will post the screenshot of my updated /int/-/sp/ flag collection folder tomorrow.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
I have feeling that the OTers of Roblox is going to raid us anytime soon:
http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.asp...D=92465999
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(03-22-2013, 11:24 AM)BuildistGuard Wrote: I have feeling that the OTers of Roblox is going to raid us anytime soon:
http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.asp...D=92465999

I swear Minish the imposter made that thread to get back at us. It figures why so many new accounts joined today.

Well I WAS the walrus.
(03-17-2013, 04:32 AM)Myem Wrote: [spoiler][Image: cceDYBc.png][/spoiler]
116 flags.

Just like I promised, here's my updated flag collection folder.

[Image: TrJcAvw.png]

I have 125 flags now.

I almost got Aruba and Armenia but the posts 404'd.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.