Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Freedom Typers
-We all know the atomic bomb is very dangerous. Since it may be used against us we must get ready for it, just as we are ready for many other dangers that are around us all the time. Fire is a danger. It can burn whole buildings if someone is careless.

Let's face it!

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA8z94MXo9M[/video]

-Liberals tend to exploit the meaning of "freedom" just to extend their "deserved rights and power." Conservative politicians suggest that the word "freedom" should be removed from all pieces of literature, dictionaries, and hopefully on the Internet too.

-Theflame made a pathetic sympathy thread in CB. You would think that inferiors like him would've been banned on a site too pro for his kind, but the opposite happened. Everyone accepted his apology "AND NO HAET POSTS OR U WILL BE BANNED Sad THE FLAME I FORGIV UUUUUU!!! Smile)))) <3"

NORTH AMERICA IS BEST AMERICA
QUOTES OF THE DAY

TheRealDude12
"parent sucks,buy a Scar-H then boom them in the head"

BASSBOY122(Insane liberal)
"JESUS WILL DESTROY THE CROSS,DESTROY THE FALSE CHRISTIANITY KILL THE SWINE I.E AND FOLLOW THE QURAN"

Lellemo
"o-O When i re a Presdient. I RE GONNA BOMB TEH AMERICASZ (When peace is Broken Tongue ww4 and die nawbs! 2026 Will i re Predient! and Bamb u!! (SRSLY I WILL)"

wolverine7601
"People who hack are cruel. So anoymous stop hacking!"

EpicMeep
"I`m an athiest... Go ahead, flame me, PM me, whatever. I`d love to have a discussion with you about religion...?" (Go ahead, flame him)

rofl7
"I wish his name happens to me soon" (He wishes he can die already, eww emo...)

rocker097
"HI new comer to roblox iam rocker097 a famous copyer and desinger i want to welcome you to roblox and all it players and games if you ever need cloths cheep ask me ill copy em then lower the price for some one new ill will make it 1tx to contact me send me a msg or if you have xbox live my gamer tag is Fierce MoDzZ V1 i hope you have a great time on roblox."

TINISH0TZ
"I'm black." (Shocking!)

ClubPenguin9999
"WHY DO EVERY NOOB HAVE HACKER BADGE???" (PLZ TEL ME WHY NOOB HAVE HACKER BADGE!!!!!!!!)

PikminWorld
"What?" (Pikmin being extremely helpful, this is definitely not spam)

ViciousClaw3
".rekcaH" (Typing "hacker" backwards doesn't make you part of the script kiddies)

pinopoly1
"I CANT BELIVE HIM HES HACKING ROBLOX AND SO IS TELAMON HE HAS AN ACCOUNT ON HIS HACK WEBSITE."

pinopoly1
"IMA KILL VOTICK SO HARD HE WONT SEE ANOTHER DAY WHATS THE FUN OF HACKING ROBLOX ITS FOR KIDS NOT 20 YEAR OLDS COMMING IN THINGS JUST TO HACK HAVING NO LIFE AND ARE LONERS WITH NO GF."

Tuna5000
"You Used To Be Epic....Now You Are Something That I Would Rather eat every Robloxian's crap Then Watch you" (OMG CARTOON NETWWORK SUX NOW STOPID NEW GENERTATION FFFFUUUUUUUUU QQ)

LightedRoblox
"Illegal Name on ROBLOX T_T" (According to this intelligent liberal, having an username of "hotgirl" can get you arrested!)

THINGS TO KNOW

Since most active ROBLOXians are in elementary school, they consider that "stupid" and "nerd" are bad words.

A Thomas the Tank Engine game was once on the top page, this proves that most ROBLOXians suffer from many variants of mental retardation.

Most RT'ers/OT'ers assume that they know how to internet because they know a few memes.

Death threats are popular in comment sections.

In order to fit in and stay kool, the average RT'er would find something badass and expensive to wear.

RT and OT have declared over a million wars against each other.

"Political" flame wars last forever since flamers only attack each other with insults they copied from 4chan, and no one knows a damn thing about politics, you would have better luck finding at least 2 legit sentences in Newgrounds.
(10-22-2011, 08:59 AM)LOL Wrote: A Thomas the Tank Engine game was once on the top page, this proves that most ROBLOXians suffer from many variants of mental retardation.

Actually, that was on 5 different occaisions with 2 different games.
QUOTES OF THE DAY: THE SEQUEL

huh

THINGS TO KNOW

RT'ers believe that ROBLOX created everything.

OT'ers claim to be part of Anonymous, "the secret hacking club."

RT'ers would suck up to admins to lessen their chance of being banned, but that doesn't work since admins only want their parents' liberal monies.

RT'ers are not real forumers, because foruming =/= spamming

JJ5X5 pretended he was hacked so he can escape from his weak minded fans. Only extremely gullible people fall for that crap.

Mentally Ill RBLX Forumers(Incomplete):

30K+
knightdude
mustyoshi

20K+
keeltoll3456 (Deranged psycho)
44isanormalusername (Stop being a lazy ass and make a decent place if you're so damn poor.)

10K+
popoptop
TurtlePower
MarioKartAddict
CautionTape (Literally retarded) (Alleged emo)
QuillDrill
pokita

5,000-9,999
M1LKMAN
uneekIncendi
BigRyano (Easy to anger)
Amura
luis15232

Exceptions:
PikminWorld (He got instant popularity in RT for some liberal posts.)

Narcissists:
1eggnog (You can tell by his blurb)
M1LKMAN

Retard/liberal infested groups:
Wannabe trolls
Vortex Security (war group)
Noli Resarch (Notice how he/she/it (lawl, "she-it") spelled "research" wrong) (Serious business) (They believe in this crap?)

Choose wisely.

-Conservative LOL is now in ROBLOX too! Time to teach those inferior liberals a lesson.
-Bronies and liberals are the two biggest threats known to mankind and more importantly, America.
(10-23-2011, 02:42 AM)LOL Wrote: -Conservative LOL is now in ROBLOX too! Time to teach those inferior liberals a lesson.
-Bronies and liberals are the two biggest threats known to mankind and more importantly, America.

Post the robloxians' response to your "lessons" here.
:3
(10-23-2011, 02:47 AM)Paradox Wrote:
(10-23-2011, 02:42 AM)LOL Wrote: -Conservative LOL is now in ROBLOX too! Time to teach those inferior liberals a lesson.

asdasd cucfdjgc

-Construction of LOL city has been halted due to some problem with the editor.

People that could possibly be Jesus(Incomplete list):

George W. Bush
Sean Hannity
Rush Limbaugh
Andrew Schlafly
Ronald Reagen
Glenn Beck
Oliver North
Rupert Murdoch
Arnold Schwarzenegger
(10-23-2011, 03:16 AM)LOL Wrote:
(10-23-2011, 02:47 AM)Paradox Wrote:

asdasd cucfdjgc

-Construction of LOL city has been halted due to some problem with the editor.

People that could possibly be Jesus(Incomplete list):

George W. Bush
Sean Hannity
Rush Limbaugh
Andrew Schlafly
Ronald Reagen
Glenn Beck
Oliver North
Rupert Murdoch

Keanu reeves

[Image: Keanu-Reeves-is-Jesus3.jpg]
LOL Wrote:Rush Limbaugh

DO NOT MENTION THAT NAME IN MY PRESENCE!
HE IS NOT JESUS!
GOBWEY!
Wink
-Old movies in a nutshell
-The best way to live your life
-The editor is working now; LOL City is almost finished.