Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Freedom Typers
(10-31-2011, 10:32 AM)Hippo_Yay Wrote: Another pathetic blog post. You have no skillz. You don't even have sections Tongue

It's a special announcement. Special announcements don't need to have sections. Wow, I guess that's the average intelligence for a crumpet-eating moran.

btw It's spelled "moran" in America, the land of the brave and free etc...
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/moran

(11-01-2011, 01:20 AM)LOL Wrote:
(10-31-2011, 10:32 AM)Hippo_Yay Wrote: Another pathetic blog post. You have no skillz. You don't even have sections Tongue

It's a special announcement. Special announcements don't need to have sections. Wow, I guess that's the average intelligence for a crumpet-eating moran.

btw It's spelled "moran" in America, the land of the brave and free etc...

If you live on the east-coast, you are a likely descendant of a "crumpet-eating moran"

My spell-checker is set to English / United States and moran gives an error.
The World's Biggest Pie!

Go to 2:45 for tasty pie

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"I think my blog is a pretty cool guy. eh ownts liberals and doesn’t afraid of hippo_yay"

-No special blog posts due to the extremely limited time I have for today.
(11-01-2011, 10:48 PM)LOL Wrote: The World's Biggest Pie!
Go to 2:45 for tasty pie

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
-Last night, Kawleen revealed his secret love for me in full detail. MOLESTATION Sad
-An unfortunate victim was traumatized after accidentally reading HY's blog. She described it as being "very erotic very violent"
-I sometimes type in 3rd person to make it easier for the readers. See? I do care about my billions and billions of fans. Ungrateful infidels.
Did anyone realize this blog has almost 2000 views?
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
RIP
Due to the article's critically low ratings, it had to be sent into the graveyard.
Lawl. You rated everyones' blog 1 star and when you get 4 stars you rage quit. Silly boi.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
No, you poptart. Who said anything about rage quitting?