Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Freedom Typers
DUN

did u no: That RT'ers are called ReTards now?

Quotes of the Day

Epicthingofpwnersred
"This games name is based on buddhism. Umad buildism?"

Micky
" "
(12-06-2011, 10:11 PM)LOL Wrote: Micky
" "

Eh?
That goes to show that everyone reads this blog...
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Quote suggestions Tongue

Robloxian Wrote:.........GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

jaredvaldez2 Wrote:Make it 3D and automatic server with multiplayer... You will get more player's and beat that ALUMINUM SHEET game roblox... make money money think!!

MarioDude01 Wrote:ChangeMarioDude01 Uber Nerd Member since: 04-02-2011 12:39 Profile views: 894 Forum profile: Show If Chuck Norris=9001x1337=16089908569 then Chuck Norris=16089908569 and if ?Chuck Norris on The Internet?=true and 100% of Chuck Norris=unholdable on just ?one account? also=true and Chuck Norris/1337 ALSO=true and Chuck Norris/1337=9001 and 9001=holdable on 1 account=true then if buildism.net/players/+Chuck%20Norris/1337=true then KeyBored=Chuck Norris.If Qweriguy=KeyBored then Qwertygiy=Chuck Norris. If Chuck Norris/1337=false then universe=blown up. This is proof that Qwertygiy is secretly Chuck Norris.

Sazaho Wrote:(MAMA-MIA) MARIO SHOUTS (BUUUNG) MARIO JUMPS (BUH-DOOF) MARIO LANDS ON BOWSER (GAAH!) BOWSER DIES (YAHOOOO!) MARIO WINS

Daria-Theblablybla Wrote:(OBJECTION!)
(12-07-2011, 06:23 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Quote suggestions Tongue

Robloxian Wrote:.........GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

jaredvaldez2 Wrote:Make it 3D and automatic server with multiplayer... You will get more player's and beat that ALUMINUM SHEET game roblox... make money money think!!

MarioDude01 Wrote:ChangeMarioDude01 Uber Nerd Member since: 04-02-2011 12:39 Profile views: 894 Forum profile: Show If Chuck Norris=9001x1337=16089908569 then Chuck Norris=16089908569 and if ?Chuck Norris on The Internet?=true and 100% of Chuck Norris=unholdable on just ?one account? also=true and Chuck Norris/1337 ALSO=true and Chuck Norris/1337=9001 and 9001=holdable on 1 account=true then if buildism.net/players/+Chuck%20Norris/1337=true then KeyBored=Chuck Norris.If Qweriguy=KeyBored then Qwertygiy=Chuck Norris. If Chuck Norris/1337=false then universe=blown up. This is proof that Qwertygiy is secretly Chuck Norris.

Sazaho Wrote:(MAMA-MIA) MARIO SHOUTS (BUUUNG) MARIO JUMPS (BUH-DOOF) MARIO LANDS ON BOWSER (GAAH!) BOWSER DIES (YAHOOOO!) MARIO WINS

Daria-Theblablybla Wrote:(OBJECTION!)

Sounds Uncyclopedian.
Since the mods are incapable of understanding humo(u)r, the last blog post was deleted.

[Image: 09xHP.png]

Comic of the Day

[Image: gYne7.png]

Quote of the Day

Wikipedia, bragging about how little they have.
"We work hard to keep our operation lean[Citation Needed]. Google might have close to a million servers[Citation Needed]. Yahoo has something like 13,000 staff[Citation Needed]. We have 679 servers and 95 staff[Citation Needed]."

DUN

did u no: That so far 3 blog posts remain unposted?

Historic Blog Post of the Day
The blog post that started it all.
"-My blog is a popular tourist attraction for qwertygiy, bots, guests, and other animals. Profit is high as a result.
-Luckyone is back; Massive mourning takes place throughout the world as hypocrisy and hate blend perfectly together, and also "My Little Pony" sprinkled with a bit of copypasta. -Targeting and criticizing the past (Can range from 15 minutes ago to the birth of humanity) of an individual is a strategy flamers often use to get 10+ cool points, throw in a pony and you'll get an extra 20%.
-This blog is fueled on user replies, self-hate, and attempts to get sympathy (This only succeeded one time, if you ever try this at home, be sure to use your one time wisely). -I have a sexy ass siggy now, it is just like a mosquito repellent, but instead of mosquitoes, it repels THE MINIONS OF EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!
-Drama is going back to original levels as a certain individual makes his comeback. -In case if a major drama war occurs in the future I have made my own bunker with presidential seating and viewing glass with automatic coke refillers and popcorn reserves, you wish you had such a bunker, but yet you waste your time white knighting your buddy-in-law while everyone is dying because random = funny."
[Image: 1sMe2.png]

That Asian Guy Show
HERRO, THIS IS ASIAN GUY SHOW. WHY WE DO ASIAN GUY SHOW? WE DO ASIAN GUY SHOW TO PROVE STEREOTYPES ARE AMERICAN PROPAGANDA.

WE IS PROUD PEOPRE
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLPUDP3Xe4LiSjwMwSMQ9...sThnaQZ3Tg]

RICE AND RAMEN IS NATIONAR DINNER TIME
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSghWXy9ONWjXRVM3T9WVZ...6aIhxf9-_g]

WE IS MATHEMATICIANS
[Image: mEppx.png]

ASIANS WIRR RURE THE WORRD

ReTard of the Day

WHO EVER STARTED THINKING I WAS 8 IN THIS VIDEO IS DEAD IF I EVER FIND THEIR HOUSE! I'M NOT 8! I'M IN MIDDLE SCHOOL! AN 8 YEAR OLD DOES NOT GO TO MIDDLE SCHOOL!

Rayquaza36, equally ReTarded comment made on the same video
"Now look,Kids on youtube ignoring the 13-year old thing make crappy vids...I am a lot younger then you Whore...who is only 8 YEARS OND...I mean really...Even I make better vids...Just look at my "Nayn mouse" vid...More views and I'm not the only one who liked it...The one like on your vid is by you...Getting owned by someone more logical then whatever brain you have must hurt...and hey...just saying whats true."

[Image: EpTXv.png]

[Image: YHM54.png]
COMEDY GOLD

That Asian Guy Show

HERRO, IS ME AGAIN. WE SO SMART WE MAKE NEW EPISODE. STUPID AMERICANTS. WHAT WE GOOD AT?

WE GOOD AT SOCIAR NETWORKING SO GOOD WE USE GOOD COMMUNICATION TO GOODRY COMMUNICATE WITH RETARDEDS.
[Image: TqmWY.png]

SEE???????GOOD SOCIAR NETWORKING WE DO IT BETTER THAN AMERICANTS

WE SO GOOD AT FORUMS WE MAKE FORUMS GOOD.

DUN

did u no: That TheFlame has a quality article of himself on the CB Wiki? (Go ahead and vandalize it.)

The Good Parenting Show

COMING SOON!

Quote of the Day

Penbat (Some wikinerd)
"humour can also be used by bad people such as psychos to deflect criticism - thus trivialising an awkward situation for them" (Good thing I'm not British.)
[Image: IVNb3.png]

The Good Parenting Show

Hello, I'll be your host for 'The Good Parenting Show.'

Having trouble with your kids, or is there something even worse than that? Perhaps you need help on lying to your children. Since kids are stupid and gullible FOX NEWSs, tonight's topic will be easy to master.

Kids will believe in any BS you have to say for some reason. Are they 'rebelling' against you? Are they staying way past their bedtime? Just tell them that if they don't go to sleep by the time they're supposed to, Pedobear will stalk and rape them.

Are you too lazy to get a decent job but your kids are demanding something expensive for Christmas? Just tell them Santy Clause couldn't make it to your home due to 'technical errors' or that the three kings ran out of socks to give.

Are you dealing with similar issues but with a teenager instead? Teens are the greatest threat yet to all other generations inspiring aluminum sheet bands and angsty of all sorts. Despite being an incredible pain in the ass, they are quite easy to silence. Just use the good old "I'm going to take your cellphone away if you don't shut the FOX NEWS up" threat and they'll be kissing up to your ass. This works especially well with spoiled and undeserving teens.

And we're out!