Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Freedom Typers
[Image: IVNb3.png]

DUN

did u no: That recently, some ReTarded script kiddies hacked CubeBomb? CB's immediate response was this. Fortunately, no one else cares about a crappy forum.
did u no: That CB is finally going to die on Janurary 1st, 2012 like it should have back in 09?

That Asian Guy Show

HERRO, SINCE CHRISTMAS HERE SOON, WE CEREBRATE BY CEREBRATING NEW YEAR.

UNRIKE SCARED AMERICANS, US FIREWORKS ARE SUPER BIG
[Image: in-city-atomic-bomb-military-wallpapers-t.jpg]

SEE?WE SO GOOD AT EVERYTHING AMERICANS GET SO JEAROUS

WE SHOW YOU SMARR THUMBNAIR BECAUSE YOU COME TO ASIA THEN SEE BEST FIREWORKS NOT BEST FIREWORKS THEN ASIA

And we're out!

Holy MotherFOX NEWSing sheet

Americans are the dumbest! Lol like wyh are they do stupid they should have a exibit for them in a spain zoo called stupid amerocns because they cant spell Lol!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3OIJBhZcg6iN1Fcfi53-...HZnio_zXMg]
Britian orchina can just nuek america right now and become comunists because america is to dumb to have a economy
gorge bush is the evil american president sinse all americans are dumb and redneck espeshaly texas they think theyre so cool carrying around shotgunz and killing eachother stupid redneck state
america hates freedom adn theyr taking awya all the people's money because theuy are all greedy cpatialsit pigs!!!!! stupid america

america SUCKS :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::furious:

me pwning america ->:gun_bandana: :crazy:<-stupid american

The Good Parenting Show

Hello, today's topic is "How to Punish a Child."

Welcome back! I see that you have took some of my advice, right? No? You useless piece of sheet readers. Well anyways, I see that parents have been having trouble with disciplining their kids. That's all right, we've all had the same problem before! Today's topic will tell you how to properly punish your children.

- If that little FEMALE DOG keeps disobeying you after constant warnings you should get out the ol' whip your parents used to beat on you back when parents knew how to raise their children.

- If you still have trouble with disciplining your children, just send 'em up for adoption and problem solved.

And we're out!

The kids would've been executed by the Dear Leader if they preformed one note incorrectly.

DUN

did u no: That only ReTards would justify some ugly as hell third world country by comparing it to the US?

Video of the Day

Look at those prison camps sexy ass luxury file cabinets that our Dear Leader generously gave us. We also have an extremely efficient transit system so traffic jams are not a problem!

And we're out!
Holy Sheet
The Buildist Dictionary 2.0
Now in progress!

A

B

C
Category: Buildists: LOL, Fire
Category: Politics and other misinformation: SOPA
Category: Pseudo-Intellects: CoderRhyne
Category: Terrorism: World Federation of Democratic Youth
Category: Video Games:

D

E

F
Fire: Fire is one of the first major female Buildists. Other than that, she serves as a constant reminder that if she can become moderator, the odds of the world ending through global nuclear suicide are high.

Freedom Typers: A satirical blog made by LOL. It has became obvious to Buildism of the increasingly repetitive routine FT goes through; Hate this, hate that, running out of "material," semi-inactivity, rinse and repeat. To put it short as possible, it's LOL's latest attempt at being edgy.

G

H

HeadOn: Apply directly to the forehead.

I

J

K
KKK: A white supremacist group that attempted to make the world a better place by eliminating all devolved products of impurity. Sadly, this great vision failed.

L
LOL: If you're expecting me to put a honest definition on ME instead of glorifying myself as the god I should be, you're in luck. LOL is the retarded, socially awkward, egomaniacal, lolcow, attention whore that spams the chat like hell for no apparent reason. LOL's blog, FT, started out as frustration due to constantly being raped with insults. LOL has had a shameful past that he would always be ridiculed for, which includes starting major dramas, a retarded opposition group (The Order), and even flaming and blackmailing mods until someone quits. The only thing that keeps him here is his blog, which he views more precious than any of his previous unaccomplishments.

M
Mum: An incorrect way of typing "mom," however the British people are deluded enough to believe that this is the actual spelling.

N

O

P

Q

R

S
SOPA: In 2011, congress decided to retry their failed attempts at majorly censoring the Internet or whatever. SOPA stands for "Stop Online Piracy Act" and is considered to be one of the most controversial acts to be approved by next Wednesday. The day people got a hold of this information, bricks were shat and conspiracy theorists had received dozens of orgasms realizing that they can use SOPA as a legit platform for h8ing on the Government.

T
TV Tropes: "Analytical" BS put into one "wiki."

U
Uncyclopedia: The greatest piece of crap known to man. It identifies itself as a satirical wiki, but it's really just some homosexual inside jokes spammed to death in every article. It's also the very meaning of unfunniness. It was created by some Asian guy named Jonathan Huang who later sold his sheet wiki to Jews.

V

W
World Federation of Democratic Youth: A cult started by some crackpot Hitler fan.

X

Y

Z
Zoo: Zoos should be aboished. Theyre ruined the ecosystem and have increased chances of globle warming. if I decided i could decide on zoos and natore i would choose natore becaus natore helps us live and give us oxygen witch is something we need but if we get to many carbon unit than we sufocate.(sufocate means choke I think)

YT Quote of the Day
nazurea
"FOX NEWSing moron!

Americans are stupid and they will always be it." (Because insulting the American stereotype is so "in" nowadays)

DUN

did u no: That I have nothing useful to say right now?
did u no: sjufhkushdefiyarheigyhre

And we're out!
-Updated The Buildist Dictionary

DUN
did u no: That Kim Jong Il has recently died?
We're back!
Are you a frequent reader? Join the FT fan club!

We have just got over 5K views!

The Buildist Dictionary will now be regularly updated.
Bro, you want a new logo?
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(12-18-2011, 08:50 PM)LOL Wrote: M
Mum: An incorrect way of typing "mom," however the British people are deluded enough to believe that this is the actual spelling.

Please go and see every other English-speaking country, even if it is a joke.
(01-12-2012, 04:32 PM)Mustachio Wrote:
(12-18-2011, 08:50 PM)LOL Wrote: M

Please go and see every other English-speaking country, even if it is a joke.

He would, but his Mom wont let him.