Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Freedom Typers
(01-14-2012, 04:13 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: That Wild Fact is totally wrong...

Washington had nothing to do with any kind of language adjustments or borrowing. Most "Americans" were either British immigrants or their parents or great-grandparents were; they were already speaking English (and most thought of themselves as British until around the 1760s). If Noah Webster hadn't decided to "simplify" his dictionary around 1800, our English would be mostly the same as British English. He's why we have meter instead of metre and color instead of colour.

It was a joke. Like LOL's Contrary to Popular belief
(01-14-2012, 05:03 PM)Mustachio Wrote:

Washington had nothing to do with any kind of language adjustments or borrowing. Most "Americans" were either British immigrants or their parents or great-grandparents were; they were already speaking English (and most thought of themselves as British until around the 1760s). If Noah Webster hadn't decided to "simplify" his dictionary around 1800, our English would be mostly the same as British English. He's why we have meter instead of metre and color instead of colour.

I still win so I'm smarter and cooler than you and people will more likely accept me as a sane and respectable person
(01-15-2012, 06:01 AM)LOL Wrote:
(01-14-2012, 05:03 PM)Mustachio Wrote:

I still win so I'm smarter and cooler than you and people will more likely accept me as a sane and respectable person
TOTALLY LETS HANG THAT EVIL NAZI!
Image of the Day

[Image: V8ruP.png]

Hipstler language
A very reasonable reaction
Q&A

Q: How will Ron Paul save America?

A: He will adopt a puppy and name it America.

QUOTE OF THE AFTERNOON

"i have been baned on 57 sites so far and tgl going to be my 58 so tom better not delete my hat again"

Image or whatever

[Image: gra_bDoctor.jpg]

Doctors approve of it! What? Do You actually think the precious tobacco industry would lie to you? Why, I outta make you feel the wrath of God!
New motto:
"The doctor's choice is America's choice"
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Unfunny of the day

sketch comedies alsdkfgf

Bankruptcy of the day

kodak

terrorism of the day

allahu akbar

qupotteeee of the dya

"well at least he's acknowledging that ft sucks now. I feel like he's actively trying to get deleted"
[Image: 4dxk6.png]

pedantic fridays
(01-21-2012, 02:05 AM)LOL Wrote: [Image: 4dxk6.png]

pedantic fridays

I actually laughed when I saw this on my profile.
Our Tribute to the Great LOL
-POETIC BS-

Also, vote for me as the top-splogger for mid-2012 or you're a complete communist pig