Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Freedom Typers
(04-29-2012, 05:09 AM)BuildistGuard Wrote: Also I'm posting more about Kate Middleton, on my future blog, The B-Team. But she will not appear on the first few episodes. The Characters will be BuildistGuard(myself), James Rolfe(AVGN), Mr.T, and Justin Bieber. The comics you made I didn't get...

-New Paint.net Adventures coming soon, with an interesting twist involving Bobeth going into the new world to find the city of platinum to please the King of Spain-In-The-Ass, but meets an unfortunate fate when a guiding native convinces Bobeth's Spainbook followers to rebel against Bobeth's clumsy leadership.
-Just came up with an idea for a future epipost, which Bob will "time travel" and explore the death of Jesus and other prominent figures in history with his sensei to help him recover from trauma due to constant death and resurrection.

-I'll be done with the Bobeth epipost this weekend.

[Image: ZGPB3.png]

[Image: zBtJh.png]

[Image: nwsP2.png]

[Image: U1LCT.png]

[Image: pYfz7.png]
[Image: y2dfs.png]
LOL Wrote:[Image: U1LCT.png]
I get the whole of Europe! Big Grin
Sukondat newworld fags
[Image: suRDK.png]

-A future post idea includes Bob becoming a brony and making his own fanfiction comic.

-And of course, there's a special post in development.
[Image: veul3q.png]
I bring gifts!
MOAR BOB PONIES!
[Image: 34qmss8.png]
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
In promotion of the upcoming Broby post, I watched 2 episodes of FiM. During those valuable whatever minutes of my life, I realized it was the most homosexual, Americanadian, little girl oriented cartoon ever. So, I thought to myself for a minute, "Why make this just some ordinary Bob comic?" Then the idea struck me. There needs to be some plot involved in Bob's affection and fanfiction. Eventually, there will be dead ponies and a dead Bob.
If you need anything drawn, I'm up for it. I'm not gonna color anything though.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]