Count to 1,000,000 (The Latinxassassin Edition)
Anybody who's been on the forums in the past 10 days knows who you are.

You're that guy who spammed your profile visits just to have a big number.

You're that guy who posted three dozen "True"s and "I know right?"s and reverse-quotes to get from 100 to 500 posts in a week.

You're that guy who brought every other forum topic in a week to a U-turn in a direction nobody expected or often wanted.

You're that guy who talks to his alt -- and not wittily as Glome did (and he got banned for it BTW) but as "X." "X + 1." "X + 2."
If you want popularity, work for it. Don't just get big numbers.
(05-19-2012, 12:18 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Anybody who's been on the forums in the past 10 days knows who you are.

You're that guy who spammed your profile visits just to have a big number.

You're that guy who posted three dozen "True"s and "I know right?"s and reverse-quotes to get from 100 to 500 posts in a week.

You're that guy who brought every other forum topic in a week to a U-turn in a direction nobody expected or often wanted.

You're that guy who talks to his alt -- and not wittily as Glome did (and he got banned for it BTW) but as "X." "X + 1." "X + 2."
If you want popularity, work for it. Don't just get big numbers.

Lol that made me laugh; but I don't want popularity, I want to rule the forum. I don't care for any other stuff, but I do care for feedback and might help other people back. So basically, you're saying to stop counting?

[Image: card.png]
[Image: 138.png]
Too bad, LXA, Jacob_ rules the forum and always will. So if that's your goal, you need a new one.

What I'm saying is, you're making it no fun for me to forum anymore. If I have to dig through 10 threads of random chat unrelated to the topic and alt-counting to find the one or two threads that have a good discussion 2 posts back, it gets boring and I have to go somewhere else to keep from being bored because it's not worth panning the sand for the gold. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way, but I know it's exaggerated for me because I have other issues going on that aren't helping.
(05-19-2012, 12:27 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Too bad, LXA, Jacob_ rules the forum and always will. So if that's your goal, you need a new one.

What I'm saying is, you're making it no fun for me to forum anymore. If I have to dig through 10 threads of random chat unrelated to the topic and alt-counting to find the one or two threads that have a good discussion 2 posts back, it gets boring and I have to go somewhere else to keep from being bored because it's not worth panning the sand for the gold. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way, but I know it's exaggerated for me because I have other issues going on that aren't helping.

Hmm, I think I can take advantage of this. I can keep doing this and become the second Qwertygiy (in other words, a moderator)! But I won't do that, so you think I should stop posting. By the way, you're the first person in the entire internet to call me LXA.

[Image: MA_Route_139.svg]
I'm not saying you should stop posting all together, but you should stop posting just to post. I never had the goal of becoming the top poster. I never even had the goal of becoming a moderator -- I didn't even know it was possible to be one until everyone else brought it up in March.

You remind me a lot of Eric, whom you now know as Mogul123. Not the friendly newbie Eric, not the helpful Here's a Tutorial or Here's a Game Eric, not the I HATE ME SO I'LL STEAL YOUR PASSWORD AND BAN YOU Eric (thank goodness, I'm really glad he and we have gotten over that) but the Nice Eric, who wanted to be a moderator and posted really short, not-really-helpful positive answers to everything. The Eric who made two dozen alts.

Now maybe I am being a bit harsh -- I'm frustrated by real life and bored of the Internet; I've done about everything imaginable on it in the past 5 days -- but I'm sick of having to go through meaningless ##. ##. ##. DUNKIN DONUTS IS BETTER ##. ##. TRUE ##. ##. ##. OH REALLY NOW ##. to find the kind of posts we had a few weeks ago.
(05-19-2012, 12:39 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I'm not saying you should stop posting all together, but you should stop posting just to post. I never had the goal of becoming the top poster. I never even had the goal of becoming a moderator -- I didn't even know it was possible to be one until everyone else brought it up in March.

You remind me a lot of Eric, whom you now know as Mogul123. Not the friendly newbie Eric, not the helpful Here's a Tutorial or Here's a Game Eric, not the I HATE ME SO I'LL STEAL YOUR PASSWORD AND BAN YOU Eric (thank goodness, I'm really glad he and we have gotten over that) but the Nice Eric, who wanted to be a moderator and posted really short, not-really-helpful positive answers to everything. The Eric who made two dozen alts.

Now maybe I am being a bit harsh -- I'm frustrated by real life and bored of the Internet; I've done about everything imaginable on it in the past 5 days -- but I'm sick of having to go through meaningless ##. ##. ##. DUNKIN DONUTS IS BETTER ##. ##. TRUE ##. ##. ##. OH REALLY NOW ##. to find the kind of posts we had a few weeks ago.

Ok then. You read my PM? It has to do with our current situation...

[Image: MA_Route_140.svg]
71 + 71 = 142!