Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Freedom Typers
Summer vacation has started for me, so I'll have more time for Paint.net Adventures. Expect a new epipost this Saturday/Sunday.
(06-05-2012, 07:18 AM)LOL Wrote: [Image: 1zddZ.png]

After thirty minutes of trying to convince BuildistGuard to stop making epiposts, nothing was accomplished but the lewd fact of getting to know his "deepest desires" of dissecting Kate Middleton's genitalia. Worst thing of all is that I get credit for his stupid wet fantasies.

If my family stops delaying me for this week, then expect a new epipost by Friday/Saturday/Sunday.

Well, The B-Team is mainly about Me, Mr.T, AVGN, and Justin Bieber trying to restore order throughout post 2012 apocalypse United States through violence. They also use peace sometimes to solve problems.

The B-Team is also a parody of the 1980s television show, The A-Team.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
Trying to restore order by using violence is like pouring kerosine on a fire.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
How can it be apocalypse if it only happened in the US.

:jackiechan:

I can't help but to notice that BG responces always starts with "Well,"
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(06-05-2012, 11:27 AM)Kieron Wrote: How can it be apocalypse if it only happened in the US.

:jackiechan:

It happened in the entire world, just that the B-Team would eventually try to restore order and peace in the world.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
Since it's been a while and I still haven't completed the epipost, there will be weekly/bi-weekly epiposts which are epiposts that are not necessarily major, but will be between 2-3 pages a post. Expect a mini epipost today.
http://buildism.net/forum/Calendar-Default-Calendar

I never knew about a Buildism calendar.
(06-15-2012, 11:04 AM)LOL Wrote: http://buildism.net/forum/Calendar-Default-Calendar

I never knew about a Buildism calendar.

It's a default myBB thing. I never thought to look for one here, though.

And I spammed it with "Muhahahaha" until December something.

Fun.