Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I wish you people watched cartoons like this

(not asking to watch the whole video)
They don't make masterpieces like this anymore...
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(07-04-2012, 05:39 AM)Who Wrote: I wish you people watched cartoons like this

(not asking to watch the whole video)
They don't make masterpieces like this anymore...

And Loony Tunes.
Everything on CN is junk.
(06-15-2012, 03:32 AM)simonheros Wrote:
(06-15-2012, 03:28 AM)Who Wrote: Then I belive it is one of those shows that implement morales like:

"Don't lie"
"Always share!"
"Don't cheat on a friend"

Well I guess it is...

At least it teaches the right values? :S

yes, it teaches values that any picturebook could do a better job of teaching
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8ynIC6safC0TUNmxs0Zo...1j8fd4GpOQ]

Hahahaha!
Only reason someone would dislike the show after watching it is if they have never seen any of the original CN cartoons (Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, Johny Bravo, etc.) or because they have no judgement and label all those shows bad.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(07-07-2012, 05:17 PM)Fat_Sacks Wrote: Only reason someone would dislike the show after watching it is if they have never seen any of the original CN cartoons (Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, Johny Bravo, etc.) or because they have no judgement and label all those shows bad.

I watched all those cartoons when I was little and I still dislike MLP. We have no judgement or label about those because we watched them when we were little. There is no analysis of the show in the kid's head, only entertainment.
But you've never watched an episode of MLP.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(07-07-2012, 05:39 PM)Fat_Sacks Wrote: But you've never watched an episode of MLP.

Yes, I did. Two. I still dislike it.
(07-07-2012, 05:39 PM)Fat_Sacks Wrote: But you've never watched an episode of MLP.

I don't need to watch it to dislike it. It is because of my own dislike against childish shows or the fact that it is a girls one.
Is that the only comeback you bronies have?
"if you don't like MLP, you OBVIOUUUUSLY haven't seen it! cuz its duh best cartewwn EVAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!"