Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does "God" Exist?
(07-08-2012, 03:16 AM)Slendurrman Wrote:
(07-08-2012, 12:16 AM)Dr_Pepper Wrote: Well dont flame me for this,but i believe in god. I don't mind what are people opinions on this. I still respect people who don't believe in god. Do any of you
believe in miracles? not every one but some people? Do you start a flame war for that reason. No. Its every one opinions. I believe in god. you don't. your mind. not mine. Its america we can chose our study of faith. I cant do anything to change it
you cant. No one can.
-pep-

I agree that people have the right to believe what ever spaghetti monster they want, but just because it's your opinion doesn't make it right to harass others because of your opinion.

Lul, my friend actually believes in the FSM.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(07-08-2012, 06:24 AM)Fat_Sacks Wrote:
(07-08-2012, 03:16 AM)Slendurrman Wrote:
(07-08-2012, 12:16 AM)Dr_Pepper Wrote: Well dont flame me for this,but i believe in god. I don't mind what are people opinions on this. I still respect people who don't believe in god. Do any of you
believe in miracles? not every one but some people? Do you start a flame war for that reason. No. Its every one opinions. I believe in god. you don't. your mind. not mine. Its america we can chose our study of faith. I cant do anything to change it
you cant. No one can.
-pep-

I agree that people have the right to believe what ever spaghetti monster they want, but just because it's your opinion doesn't make it right to harass others because of your opinion.

Lul, my friend actually believes in the FSM.

What's their IQ?
probably not but it's not like any harm will come from a rational person believing the bible or any other religious text
(07-08-2012, 11:15 AM)Duck Wrote: probably not but it's not like any harm will come from a rational person believing the bible or any other religious text

*insert World Trade Center here*

Of course, that's an extreme example -- not every religious person is an idiotic lunatic bent on the destruction of democracy. So therefore, 9/11 does not exactly fit the rational category.
Technically Al Qaeda aren't even Islamic. They have their own "adaptation" of it.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(07-08-2012, 11:49 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(07-08-2012, 11:15 AM)Duck Wrote: probably not but it's not like any harm will come from a rational person believing the bible or any other religious text

*insert World Trade Center here*

Of course, that's an extreme example -- not every religious person is an idiotic lunatic bent on the destruction of democracy. So therefore, 9/11 does not exactly fit the rational category.

that's why I said rational person

edit:whoops should read the whole thing before I reply
you cant. No one can.
-pep-

THE WORLD ACCORDING TO AMERICANS

[Image: REBmFf.png]
Kieron pls stop being an americaphobe

and also this image is better

[Image: the-world-according-to-america-2.png]
lolno
God+science=facts
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]