Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Keybored Blog
Well.
We lost the last person who had common sense.
So.
http://reddit.com/r/buildism
http://107.9.240.20:25566/

goodbye everyone!
Reddit is a pile of [censored].

And hey, the after dark forums are amazing,
(09-15-2012, 04:58 PM)Slender Wrote: And hey, the after dark forums are amazing,

Yeah, let's all go yell "[censored]" at each other and talk about things that would get us expelled if we did so in school and post lots of other hilariously moronic crap! It's awesome!
(09-15-2012, 05:00 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(09-15-2012, 04:58 PM)Slender Wrote: And hey, the after dark forums are amazing,

Yeah, let's all go yell "I'M SO STUPID" at each other and talk about things that would get us expelled if we did so in school and post lots of other hilariously moronic crap! It's awesome!

YEAH!
(win filter)
(09-15-2012, 05:00 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:

Yeah, let's all go yell "EXCREMENT" at each other and talk about things that would get us expelled if we did so in school and post lots of other hilariously moronic crap! It's awesome!
It's a separate area of the entire forums, hell, the title even says "don't go if easily offended." if you don't like it's concept, why would you go on it? that's like hating /b/ but going on it.
Qwertygiy will be dearly missed...
Anyway, the site appears to not be actually closing, but my "leaving" message still applies. I'm not going to be sticking around too much as this place fades away into nothingness.
(09-20-2012, 10:46 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Anyway, the site appears to not be actually closing, but my "leaving" message still applies. I'm not going to be sticking around too much as this place fades away into nothingness.

I don't have the leave message, I think Jacob_ took it off.
I WASN'T REFERRING TO THE SITE. *facepalm*
Lolfail
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]