Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

If the swear filter is not removed by June 15th, the following will happen:
(05-25-2013, 11:18 PM)Omega Wrote: If people really feel that this is an issue we can always have you state your age every account you sign up on, and restrict the forums to a certain age range.

I'm assuming you tl;dr'ed, because from what I saw in your post then this section of my post may be of use to you.

[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
I know many 20+-year-olds both in reality and on the net who don't want to read through a bunch of teens swearing at each other to have a conversation about 2D sandbox gaming.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Then perhaps they should go cry about it. They're just words on a computer screen- if you're offended by them, select "dislike" on the post, and move on. It's not like you're physically REQUIRED to read it.
Besides, then you can just, if you feel like reading it all, play the games instead of looking at the forums.
It's entirely possible.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
(05-25-2013, 11:28 PM)Ghosty Wrote: Maybe it would if the people who would benefit from its removal weren't the people most likely to go around calling people stupid POOPYes and TITTYDOG DOG SHITDOUCHEEXPLOSIVE DIARRHEARYDAMNBITCHPOOPWANKERASS ing morons in every other post. As it is, I think it would just lower the quality of the forum from idiotic to the worst place I've spent two years of my life at.

Language, Ghosty. Aren't you contradicting your point that we should make one person in power happy over no-swearing?

I'm sorry, but I believe that I have stated something about your arguing before, I think I responded to it somehow as, "just like how BG exaggerates that he would rather be tortured than listen to BG?" To me, it's correct to bring that up because exaggerating isn't typically the best way to refute.

"I know many 20+-year-olds both in reality and on the net who don't want to read through a bunch of teens swearing at each other to have a conversation about 2D sandbox gaming."

Anecdotes? Now you're starting to sound like a stereotype.

We're not arguing over 20-year-olds who are too "mature" for swearing, we are talking about this community and how we disagree with it which you are obviously failing to relate to.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.
I didn't type the all-caps and you know it Wink That's the filter you're so eager to remove.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
If the filter is vulgar by itself, then, by common sense, if the filter is saying fifteen swear words per swear the user types, then perhaps there's no point for it. Either be an idiot and have the filter make the site even more vulgar and "two teens arguing"-like or perhaps just have one curse shown instead of fifty-six of them.

So, are we done here? Or are you going to just sit around thinking of a way to respond to something more than true?
(05-25-2013, 11:42 PM)Ghosty Wrote: I didn't type the all-caps and you know it Wink That's the filter you're so eager to remove.

You're assuming that I took the filter as something that you have literally said and you have ignored the majority of what the community demands and dismissed it for "immature teenage babble".

How exactly does that make you more mature?

Let me explain what I implied by that statement in the most simplest way I can.

By using the filter, you contradicted yourself since you are arguing for less swearing, and therefore you are arguing to go for the lesser evil, which is no filter, but I don't think you can understand sarcasm even when I use it once in the entire thread, so you're the only one being fooled with your false sense of superiority.

Again, do you even know what you're saying? The huge empty reply space that could have been used to answer the rest of my argument says otherwise from your answer.

Jacob_ hired an idiot for a mod.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.

I also think the filter should be removed. Not because I feel censored by it, It's just that it doesn't serve any serious purpose.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
If Leonartist starts a negative ROBLOX raid or uploads the Skin Tone Spandex suit skin as many times as possible, the following will happen:
- I will open an SSH client, type "rm -rf 2dworlds.org" and press enter.

Also I added an option to the user CP to disable the word filter for yourself, feel free to use it if you don't mind seeing swearing everywhere.
(05-26-2013, 01:35 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: If Leonartist starts a negative ROBLOX raid or uploads the Skin Tone Spandex suit skin as many times as possible, the following will happen:
- I will open an SSH client, type "rm -rf 2dworlds.org" and press enter.

Also I added an option to the user CP to disable the word filter for yourself, feel free to use it if you don't mind seeing swearing everywhere.

Thanks for finally removing the swear filter. I was going to remove your negative reps, but I can see, you already did.

http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]