Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

If the swear filter is not removed by June 15th, the following will happen:
(05-25-2013, 11:34 PM)Ghosty Wrote: I know many 20+-year-olds both in reality and on the net who don't want to read through a bunch of teens swearing at each other to have a conversation about 2D sandbox gaming.

Shure, they may not want to see people swearing, but you've heard of the saying "Sticks and stones may break your bones, but words can never hurt you." Also, when people like Myem want to post copy pastas, and other texts from the internet, the swear filter screws things up. Its like taking the Boy Who Cried Wolf story and removing the word "wolf" from it.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
[Image: sticks_and_stones.png]

And no, it's not like taking the Boy Who Cried Wolf story and removing the word "wolf" from it. It's like taking someone calling someone else a g****** f****** b**** and changing it to words that wouldn't get you kicked out of any restaurant for saying in the presence of the staff.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(05-26-2013, 01:35 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: If Leonartist starts a negative ROBLOX raid or uploads the Skin Tone Spandex suit skin as many times as possible, the following will happen:
- I will open an SSH client, type "rm -rf 2dworlds.org" and press enter.

Also I added an option to the user CP to disable the word filter for yourself, feel free to use it if you don't mind seeing swearing everywhere.

I finally gained some faith back in this fucking forum and humanity in general.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(05-26-2013, 02:22 AM)Ghosty Wrote: snip

And no, it's not like taking the Boy Who Cried Wolf story and removing the word "wolf" from it. It's like taking someone calling someone else a g****** f****** b**** and changing it to words that wouldn't get you kicked out of any restaurant for saying in the presence of the staff.

EXCEPT that analogy is not applicable to this forum.

Do you think most of us came here to act like we're in a restaurant?

I saw an XKCD comment about a stickman rejecting and seeing both fundamentalists and atheists as annoying like you recently did on the chat with the stickwoman replying with, "at least you've found a way to feel superior." Your point of posting these comics?
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.
There are over 1,000 of them. Do you really expect me to think that every single one of them is applicable in every single way to my current situation at every time? That's like trying to say that every comic strip in every US newspaper yesterday is applicable to how Marco Andretti will fare in the Indy 500 today. One or two of them might. But certainly not every one.

And no.

You're correct.

Most of us didn't come here to act like we were rational human beings in public.

Most of us came here to act like crazy teenagers on the Internet who don't care about "perfectly natural human feelings" except to bark at others for not having them.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(05-26-2013, 01:06 PM)Ghosty Wrote: There are over 1,000 of them. Do you really expect me to think that every single one of them is applicable in every single way to my current situation at every time? That's like trying to say that every comic strip in every US newspaper yesterday is applicable to how Marco Andretti will fare in the Indy 500 today. One or two of them might. But certainly not every one.

And no.

You're correct.

Most of us didn't come here to act like we were rational human beings in public.

Most of us came here to act like crazy teenagers on the Internet who don't care about "perfectly natural human feelings" except to bark at others for not having them.

Spoken like a true hypocrite.

Excuse me, but have you ever actually read your own posts?

You're just an incompetent moron who spams comics and Nascar analogies and cries at the moment someone says something that you don't like. Good riddance, you turned out useless for a moderator.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.
(05-26-2013, 02:22 AM)Ghosty Wrote: [Image: sticks_and_stones.png]

I agree words can make people sad, but they still can't cause physical harm to the insultant. When you call someone an ass, a bitch, or a dick, they really don't mean anything, but when you call someone a retard, fat, ugly, those words do have meaning. With your current argument, it would make more sense to ban the words "fat" "dumb", and "ugly".

What if the story was the "Boy Who Cried Bitch"?

http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
swear words arent needed and if you arent creative enough to insult people without swearing then just dont insult people

if you really want to sweat get another tinychat
also good job driving away one of the best members lol \o
jacob doesnt care if you start a roblox raid
he dont care bout this forum if its spammed
but it will bring him ad revenue
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]