Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Introduction of myself: VenomSinister
(12-04-2012, 06:15 PM)VenomSinister Wrote:
(12-04-2012, 06:14 PM)Kieron Wrote:
(12-04-2012, 01:22 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: *Looks at myem's signature* (I live in Finland) I come from Iran but I had to move to Finland due to war. If you drop a bomb here then I'll bomb you, and I'm pretty sure my dad can create bombs. xD

If he drops a bomb there, you'd probably die. Plus, you don't know LOL's location.

Nope, we get a signal when they detect a bomb incoming so we would just rush to a bomb shelter room before the bomb explodes.

And yes, I don't know LOL's location.

Do you live in Britain 1941?
(12-04-2012, 06:58 PM)Kieron Wrote:
(12-04-2012, 01:22 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: *Looks at myem's signature* (I live in Finland) I come from Iran but I had to move to Finland due to war. If you drop a bomb here then I'll bomb you, and I'm pretty sure my dad can create bombs. xD

If he drops a bomb there, you'd probably die. Plus, you don't know LOL's location.

Nope, we get a signal when they detect a bomb incoming so we would just rush to a bomb shelter room before the bomb explodes.

No, I do not.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
(12-05-2012, 07:50 PM)VenomSinister Wrote:
(12-04-2012, 06:58 PM)Kieron Wrote:

No, I do not.

Search the Blitz in google

I have a few questions for you.

Are you religious?

How was life in Iran?

Do you think Israel has nuclear weapons?

Do you think Iran has nuclear weapons?

Do you believe that Israel has committed human rights violations on the Palestinian people?

Did the Jews do 9/11?
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
I have a few questions for you. = Mkay

Are you religious? = Yes

How was life in Iran? = Pretty okay but when there was war, things got worse

Do you think Israel has nuclear weapons? = Yes a few.

Do you think Iran has nuclear weapons? = Go to youtube and check for yourself. YES

Do you believe that Israel has committed human rights violations on the Palestinian people? = Maybe yes?

Did the Jews do 9/11? = No, my people did.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
(12-07-2012, 06:22 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: Did the Jews do 9/11? = No, my people did.

Are you sure it wasn't a CIA/Mossad agent along with other CIA/Mossad goons who were trained by the Jews in an attempt to instigate a war between the Christian and Islamic worlds to gain control of the middle east to exploit oil?
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(12-07-2012, 10:58 PM)Myem Wrote:
(12-07-2012, 06:22 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: Did the Jews do 9/11? = No, my people did.

Are you sure it wasn't a CIA/Mossad agent along with other CIA/Mossad goons who were trained by the Jews in an attempt to instigate a war between the Christian and Islamic worlds to gain control of the middle east to exploit oil?

No.
Do we necessarily need to talk about Off Topic stuff in this forum catalog? You can always send me a private message or talk about the stuff in the real section, please.
Thank-you. :/

~VenomSinister
Myem will do anything to smear Jews, ignore this Mexican nationalist.