We need mods.
(03-28-2011, 07:36 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: When I made that short list, that was just the people who were consistently most active, and therefore most likely to catch something bad. I'm not saying anyone doesn't qualify -- I'm nowhere near being in charge and I don't plan on being that way Tongue -- I'm just saying that me, Sazaho, Interwebs and Tyler are often on, and have spotted bad stuff and reported it in the past.

Don't forget me...
(03-27-2011, 06:51 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: They way I see it, now that we have at least one 'offender', it might be time to consider having moderators.

People who are on a LOT who I think would qualify:
Tyler
Interwebs
Sazaho
Me

We are pretty much the 4 most active Buildists (if one of us isn't on in any given hour, it's likely nobody is), and all of us have been active members for over a month and a half. X-Ray isn't online too often, neither are Daria-theblablybla and Testerrocksroblox, and Paradox has announced he's not going to be online as often. roperson, well... There have been some small issues in the wiki -- nothing major. And there was the whole 'fake hack scandal' over InternetGuy.

I fell insulted....:evil:
I catch something bad, I can look in the forums all day and I hate racism.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(03-30-2011, 12:50 AM)Interwebs Wrote: I just got an invitation to be a mod from Jacob.

Ssshhh, you weren't supposed to spill the beans :p
You never told me.
Quickly delet those other posts!
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Lame... I still don't qualify as a mod.
well better luck next time.
btw here are some of the times i see your posts
Today, 01:00 AM
Today, 02:05 AM
Today, 03:08 AM
Today, 04:36 AM