Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Spring Break Contests!
(03-28-2011, 08:12 PM)InternetGuy Wrote: I will not be bad, and I will not hack.
(I don't even know how)
The only bad thing i've done was use an auto clicker.
And nobody forgives me, I said sorry D:

It just takes time... it's a pretty big thing when 1/20th of your main community plays a nasty trick on you. It's like a bunch of Congressmen faking a robbery of the Treasury.

Anyway, I at least forgive you.

(03-28-2011, 08:12 PM)InternetGuy Wrote: I will not be bad, and I will not hack.
(I don't even know how)
The only bad thing i've done was use an auto clicker.
And nobody forgives me, I said sorry D:

I forgive you.

Don't worry, some hackers completely destroy web sites... what you did isn't bad at all compared to them.

Also: Everyone can enter 3 skins in the skin contest. I'll make an entries thread for you to post in once you've decided which skins you want to use.

Remember, the contest doesn't end until next Friday, so you have plenty of time.
I think you should make more contest entries available,cuz there's lots of problems:

''1.We all know either Interwebs,Sazaho,or Qwertygiy are gona win the skins contest.So it's not fair at all.

2.People will just create alts and win that.''

3.I'm not even in spring break yet >:(.
So yeah you should add more.
Well, JJRcop just joined, and already he has at least one nice skin out there -- one small glitch in it, but there's a reason my Mech Racerbot has vs 1, 2, and 3.

And don't forget Daria-theblablybla.

As for other contests, until the stable welds come out, there won't be much of a game contest.
And if my game computer were up and running with IE access, it might be me vs. Interwebs vs. roperson vs. InternetGuy and maybe JJRcop, if he sticks around (he's coplox from ROBLOX, I think I've mentioned him here once), since Jacob_ could hardly win his own contest Tongue
Spring break?
Mine was weeks ago..
But well, i dont think i will join either of the contests anyway :3
[Image: 76561198036192536.png][Image: Ava2.gif]
AntiBoomz0r @ roblox,xfire
AntiBoomz @ minecraft
MiikaFTW @ steam
(03-28-2011, 04:36 AM)Interwebs Wrote: Yay, a contest for me to dominate in! Specifically, in the skin section.
Just finished mine. His name is Begginer Bob.
http://buildism.net/items/Begginer-Bob/170

YOUR ON!!!!!
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
Like tyler said, this looks like Me vs. You vs. Interwebs vs. Daria vs. The Mystery Upset.

(03-28-2011, 10:18 PM)tyler Wrote: I think you should make more contest entries available,cuz there's lots of problems:

''1.We all know either Interwebs,Sazaho, Qwertygiy and Xray are gona win the skins contest.So it's not fair at all.

2.People will just create alts and win that.''

3.I'm not even in spring break yet >Sad.
So yeah you should add more.

Fixed :3
plus i have one person who has refered me
I have also made my rainbow Skin ;3
[Image: DE6C70C2EA282475FBD8321DC4456290.png]
Spring break in a week Big Grin
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
Spring break maybe to you, its just an Easter holiday to us.
[Image: DE6C70C2EA282475FBD8321DC4456290.png]