Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I joined a week or two ago- just stopped in to welcome myself.
I am a girl, and a player of Blockland, some spamming retard told me about this site, and I am very pleased with 2DWorlds.
Hope to see you folks around someday.
(12-08-2012, 05:28 PM)buttnugget Wrote: I am a girl, and a player of Blockland, some spamming retard told me about this site, and I am very pleased with 2DWorlds.
Hope to see you folks around someday.

Hello and have my warm welcome to 2DWorlds! People might say bad stuff about this site, but the truth is different. Our community is very nice and will always be there for you and help you in any ways! If you need to know more about 2DWorlds, just ask any person of our community they sure will help you. Or you can visit the wiki here: http://2dworlds.org/wiki/Main_Page. I bet you will enjoy your stay here and have a wonderful time! Here's some basic information for you, if you already know about 2DWorlds then thats all fine.

1) Before you start doing anything, check out the rules. It is very important to read them carefully and respect them cause you can get in great trouble if you dont follow them.

2) Now than your done with reading the rules, you can go to main site of 2DWorlds which is here www.2dworlds.org and take a look at all the things you see there.
"My Home", "Skins" , "Forums", "Games" and all that other stuff. Now click on skins, there you can see all the skins that you can wear on yourself. They are all free cause we have no currency on 2DWorlds. You can also wear them by going to your profile and changing your current skin.

3) Games. Now this is why many of the people play 2DWorlds for. They want to play the epic games and go on really great adventures. You can just click a random game and go in it and start your adventure! Really simple! The site also offers a multiplayer game experience where you can play with your friends on a server!
You can also create your own game, just go to your profile page and click one of the game pictures you see there and click Build. Enjoy!

Now there is much more you can learn about 2DWorlds, so as I told you before you can go 2DWorlds wiki: http://2dworlds.org/wiki/Main_Page where you can learn more!
Enjoy your stay and have fun!

~VenomSinister
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
Wow, looks like you got the Super Welcome package. Tongue

Welcome to the site! Sorry that your introduction to us sounds like it was not that polite. Most of us try to keep our advertising to signatures, but some of our members might be a bit overeager.

As VS said, we have a wiki, a skins catalog, these forums and of course the game system. If you have any questions about any of it, me, Jacob, Void, Innerwebs, and the other older members are here to help!
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Butt, you DELETED MY HOUSE IN THAT BLOCKLAND SERVER.
SCREW YOU!
(12-09-2012, 02:04 AM)Walrus Wrote: Butt, you DELETED MY HOUSE IN THAT BLOCKLAND SERVER.
SCREW YOU!

Awesome welcome message.
A/10
Inner, blame it on her.
sexy name
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
jk
this is fake
I AM BUTTNUGGET
#youalljustgottrolled
(12-11-2012, 10:57 PM)Walrus Wrote: jk
this is fake
I AM BUTTNUGGET
#youalljustgottrolled

>Using the word "trolling"
>2012
(12-11-2012, 10:57 PM)Walrus Wrote: jk
this is fake
I AM BUTTNUGGET
#youalljustgottrolled

You just admitted to spamming and deliberately attempting to start a flame war.

And yet nothing is going to happen.

Hmm...