Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

All hail Jacob_'s purple name!!
(04-02-2013, 11:46 PM)Leonartist Wrote: Ghosty was using sarcasm in his post. By reading between the lines, I think he means that unwanted people will visit 2DWorlds.

What I said meant that people swear so much online that we would be among the billions of seach results and no one would find us.

Your welcome.

I was being sarcastic you fucking idiot. Otherwise, why would I have used the arrow? It truly takes a moron to not understand the post's context which was to ridicule both of you for taking my original post seriously and making the implication that I am actually serious about such chances.

How is that hard to understand?

By the way, I really hope you're being sarcastic when you spelled "you're" wrong and said that Ghosty is a "he."
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
I was at 2 hours over at 4/2 so it was no april fools for me, Breh.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
(04-03-2013, 05:19 AM)VenomSinister Wrote: I was at 2 hours over at 4/2 so it was no april fools for me, Breh.

So? You're the unfortunate "odd one out" in this case because you don't live in a standard time zone like 95% of us do.

SoundCloud is hosted in Berlin so their April Fools day joke debuted in the afternoon of March 31st for me. But I'm not getting mad at them for it. It was April Fools Day for them.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Well I wasn't mad at all, I were just pretending, huehuehue. :3
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
[Image: 1334630017327.jpg]