Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Welcome, Robloxians.
I wish we could have got our boost of members from somewhere with a better reputation for good users, but seeing as how that's how I originally found this site, I can't complain too much.

Welcome to 2DWorlds, everyone!

If you want to fit in with our forum and game community, here's a few pointers on how we do things around here!
  • The Rules! READ THEM BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE! If something breaks the rules, or you feel like it's threatening, then report it with the little [Image: postbit_report.gif] button on the forums or the [Image: report.png] button on the rest of the site, and Jacob_ will deal with it once he can.

• Skins! You're probably going to want to pick an avatar for yourself from the catalog, or make one of your own. Note that this avatar doesn't carry over to the forums automatically, so you can either copy it from your profile page after you use your skin or you can pick a totally different one and activate it here.

• The Wiki! This part of the site should be the first place you check for help with making games. It isn't complete, though, so if you need more help with making games or learning Lua, just ask on the forums. The creator, Jacob_; and myself, Ghosty; are probably the two people who will be able to help you best with that at this time.

• The Forums! Remember to be polite to other users, use correct grammar, and although swearing is not completely against the rules, just randomly throwing around swear words or swearing at another member is not considered OK. And if all you have to say is "Okay" or "Cool" or "LOL" or "I like this", then don't post it. That's considered spam, because it doesn't help the conversation move along at all. If you can elaborate on why something's okay or cool or you like it, then please do so! "I like this game! It's so much fun climbing the ladder and dodging the zombies Big Grin" is so much better than the other examples above. Be friendly to others and they'll be friendly to you!

And remember: Have fun at 2DWorlds! That's what it's here for!
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
I thought we weren't doing this. I would have shown LMaD this site, but you guys would say no.
Desperate for members much?
We aren't all that bad. Roblox gets a bad reputation from the little kids but the people who have come here are from the forums which are a bit more mature.
(12-30-2012, 07:31 PM)Invader Wrote: I thought we weren't doing this. I would have shown LMaD this site, but you guys would say no.

I am still firmly against going there for members, but some *coughwalrusandleoncough* people went against Jacob's wishes and spammed there anyway.

(12-30-2012, 10:03 PM)Yogurt Wrote: We aren't all that bad. Roblox gets a bad reputation from the little kids but the people who have come here are from the forums which are a bit more mature.

The forums are where the little kids dwell Wink I hung around Scripters whenever I forumed back in the day (2010) but even there was starting to deteriorate into spam and one-liners amongst the meaningful posts. I checked Off-Topic and Roblox Talk a couple of times, and the lack of grammar, meaningfulness, politeness, and humor was insane.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Still, the more mature part of roblox.
I have to agree.

On the ROBLOX forums it is all "forum war" this and "forum spam" that.

It used to be nice, though.
[Image: JVB0D.png]
(12-30-2012, 10:19 PM)Ghosty Wrote:
(12-30-2012, 07:31 PM)Invader Wrote: I thought we weren't doing this. I would have shown LMaD this site, but you guys would say no.

I am still firmly against going there for members, but some *coughwalrusandleoncough* people went against Jacob's wishes and spammed there anyway.

(12-30-2012, 10:03 PM)Yogurt Wrote: We aren't all that bad. Roblox gets a bad reputation from the little kids but the people who have come here are from the forums which are a bit more mature.

The forums are where the little kids dwell Wink I hung around Scripters whenever I forumed back in the day (2010) but even there was starting to deteriorate into spam and one-liners amongst the meaningful posts. I checked Off-Topic and Roblox Talk a couple of times, and the lack of grammar, meaningfulness, politeness, and humor was insane.
Dammit. Why did he spam on RT and OT, and not LMaD? The cool people are on LMaD.
Oh well, at least I get to tell my friends about this now. They're mature, don't worry, and one of them scripts amazingly. We'll have some good games.
hi

i'm a troll
:offtopic:

Hey guys, like the name?
Hey, sup