Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Mod Application: Ghosty
Why should we hire you as a moderator? (what qualities do you have that are good for a moderator?)

I'm active (even if I don't post or make games that often, I check the site a lot), I try my hardest to be friendly and helpful, and I'm one of the oldest members to have stuck around, since the early days of Buildism back in February 2011. I don't expect to try to be the supermod I tried to be before but I do tend to check in at times when few others do, so why not apply? Someone who picks up litter is still getting rid of trash.

Why do you want to become a moderator?

I want 2DWorlds to be the active, successful game-making community it could be, and that Buildism once was. And I also have a bit of a control freak syndrome; whenever I see rule-breaking stuff anywhere it annoys me quite a bit when for whatever reasons, legitimate they may be, that it doesn't get fixed.

Do you have previous experience at any other forum as a moderator?

A bit over a year at Buildism, the precursor to 2DWorlds, as well as a few tiny sites that didn't last.

What timezone are you located in?

EST; I'm in the Carolinas. I'm homeschooled, but have family-related work on some Tuesdays and Thursdays, so excepting those days I tend to pop in at any random time from 9 AM to 9 PM.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Vote QGhosty!
Good mod application. I think you will be picked cause you were the top mod at buildism. Smile
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
You're obviously getting picked, but I'm obviously not.
~Invader~
I have been to the Carolinas of the US.

Most hottest place I have ever been too.
[Image: JVB0D.png]
(01-01-2013, 09:47 PM)Luka_Megurine Wrote: Most hottest place I have ever been too.

Yep. We get people from Florida and California who complain of the heat.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(01-01-2013, 09:47 PM)Luka_Megurine Wrote: I have been to the Carolinas of the US.

Most hottest place I have ever been too.

You should see how hot it is in south Texas. It hasn't snowed here in years.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
I am afraid to go to Texas. I heard everyone owns a gun, and they dislike foreigners.
[Image: JVB0D.png]
(01-01-2013, 10:22 PM)Luka_Megurine Wrote: I am afraid to go to Texas. I heard everyone owns a gun, and they dislike foreigners.

That's not true. I don't know why people still believe that Texas is a bastion for social conservatism, even though states like Alabama or South Carolina easily top that list. If you're that afraid, you can visit the "liberal," moderate, and democrat-voting parts of Texas which includes the major metropolitan areas like Houston, definitely Austin, Dallas-Fort Worth, San Antonio, and Galveston and Corpus Christi (Maybe?).
Also, border cities tend to be relatively blue mostly because of the minority voters here.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
I'm gonna laugh if you don't get picked. By that I mean that you should get picked. I don't know where I'm going with this.
Ghosty2013