Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Greetings, everyone.
(01-30-2013, 10:56 PM)Caesar Wrote: Yea, I think that's where I remember you from. If you remember PirateLord, that was me.

Maybe vaguely. I don't really remember anyone that didn't show up elsewhere afterwards where I was a member.

In either case, welcome to the site and if you have any questions, I'm here to help!
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(01-30-2013, 10:56 PM)Caesar Wrote:
(01-30-2013, 09:58 PM)Innerwebs Wrote: I have you on Steam, Senaoi, right?

Yep, that would be me.

I never really talk to you. I feel bad ;-;
Ahh, PirateLord. Long time no see.

[Image: zCtI1lR.png]
Cubebomb avatars sure did look weird.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(01-31-2013, 09:06 PM)Oak Wrote: Cubebomb avatars sure did look weird.

Yeah, they were a plain square with a grey thing on for default users. It was a completely original and creative concept that they had.

Seriously, the avatars were something a 4th grader could make up for any free-A-assigning "project."
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(01-31-2013, 10:55 PM)Myem Wrote: Seriously, the avatars were something a 4th grader could make up for any free-A-assigning "project."
What else do you expect from a terrorist organization bent on destroying everything in the shape of a cube?
(02-01-2013, 08:03 AM)Innerwebs Wrote:
(01-31-2013, 10:55 PM)Myem Wrote: Seriously, the avatars were something a 4th grader could make up for any free-A-assigning "project."
What else do you expect from a terrorist organization bent on destroying everything in the shape of a cube?

The least they could of done was give out ice cream.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(02-01-2013, 09:32 AM)Oak Wrote:
(02-01-2013, 08:03 AM)Innerwebs Wrote:

The least they could of done was give out ice cream.

The sad thing was that he had the ablity to buy his users a year supply of ice cream, but he instead he robbed his users by setting up a shop for pointless shit for a pointless website that wouldn't exist by 2012.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
If anyone doesn't know exactly what Cube Bomb was, here's a detailed article written by Glome, PhD in bananas:

Quote:Cubebomb was a terrorist organization lead by StuffMaker dedicated to destroying anything in the shape of a cube.
The CIA had classified them with other major terrorist groups like Al-Qaeda and the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Although the group had only a few hundred members they had caused the world billions of dollars in damage and hundreds of lives.
Most of their terrorist attacks were on small South American villages although they had been planning a much bigger attack.
That attack is known as the Burning of the Block. It happened during the 2010 Cube Festival. The attack on the "Big Cube" resulted in the deaths of 5 artists and 25 civilians.
[Image: Hein_BurningCube_2005.jpg]
After the attack on the Big Cube Homeland Security had managed to arrest StuffMaker at an iHop 25 miles away from the Mexican border.
He is now spending life in prison with no chance of parole.