About Ashely
(04-14-2011, 11:17 PM)Dragon_ Wrote: He doesnt play Buildism much anymore. He plays ROBLOX and Rare asked if he could use his account, He said yes.

Getting on an account with permission still sounds like hacking.
OKok ok after reading all these im gonna have to say she is way to strict. Me and a few people on here were joking around saying that guest are creepers and they lurk. And she flipped out and yelled at us. I just don't think she knows how to take a joke
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(04-14-2011, 11:34 PM)Fire Wrote: OKok ok after reading all these im gonna have to say she is way to strict. Me and a few people on here were joking around saying that guest are creepers and they lurk. And she flipped out and yelled at us. I just don't think she knows how to take a joke

Well a Moderator's job CAN be stressful, and sometimes you just can't tell a joke from a non - joke.
Still. Come on. This game is suppose to be fun.
(04-14-2011, 11:36 PM)Fire Wrote: Still. Come on. This game is suppose to be fun.

What if it was off topic spam?

I would have yelled at ya. ^_^
Yeah. Maybe Moderators can be a bit harsh, but after all, they're just doing their job.
(04-14-2011, 11:36 PM)Fire Wrote: Still. Come on. This game is suppose to be fun.

No mean to be a butt head, but that seemed like you said..

"Let's ignore the rules, wait there is no rules! Let's break them, It's suppose to be fun right?"
It wasn't off topic though. Someone made a post about the guest being on here. And the comments were all about guest.
My issue with her isn't her strictness, it's her lack of maturity.
Yes, I am a furry. Judge me if you want.
Did you like my post? Give me internets!
[Image: 76561198037771700.png][Image: 7923.png]
But you guys made like 4 threads about that!