Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Musicians and Singers of Buildism
Cool. Qwerk-Zart.
That sounds really good! There aren't many good songs made with LMMS, so you could probably get some attention if you promoted it.

I made this in 5 minutes to test out a new style, and it sounds 100% better than I was expecting. I might turn it into a real song and actually plan rather than hitting random notes on the keyboard. Tongue
(04-24-2012, 08:31 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: That sounds really good! There aren't many good songs made with LMMS, so you could probably get some attention if you promoted it.

I made this in 5 minutes to test out a new style, and it sounds 100% better than I was expecting. I might turn it into a real song and actually plan rather than hitting random notes on the keyboard. Tongue

I can see this in a cowboy style video game! =D
(04-24-2012, 02:14 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I finally made another song.

Beat the Dragon, a song I wrote for the Harder Enderdragon Minecraft mod by chylex.
[sound]http://205.196.121.43/pv5okzy23ezg/9s9nr815k4sjdx6/Beat+The+Dragon+Final+1.mp3[/sound]

For the first few seconds, I immediately thought of this:
(04-24-2012, 08:31 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: That sounds really good! There aren't many good songs made with LMMS, so you could probably get some attention if you promoted it.

Thanks. Personally, I think I should've done something tweakish with the guitar's sustain -- it's perfect for most of the song, but in the main guitar portion you can tell where it "overlaps" between an old note and a new note -- a real electric guitar wouldn't do that.

I would, if I could, but the LMMS sharing platform appears to be broken and I can't sign up.

(04-24-2012, 08:31 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I made this in 5 minutes to test out a new style, and it sounds 100% better than I was expecting. I might turn it into a real song and actually plan rather than hitting random notes on the keyboard. Tongue

Wow. If that's just you messing around, then when you actually plan out something it's going to be awesome.

(04-24-2012, 08:43 PM)Kieron Wrote: For the first few seconds, I immediately thought of this:

Hehe, nope, no intentional reference to Tetris. Although LMMS does come with an epic Gameboy sound emulator.
Made another one.

Perfection, which basically is my old "Not Perfection" tweaked to pieces and with a lead synth instead of just being background music.

[sound]http://205.196.120.54/852rqa4b0cng/so7s3pxrwhx0sr5/Perfection.mp3[/sound]

It might be a bit overloaded from 0:16 to 0:25.
Nice.
Odd, none of the sounds are playing for me. I went to the link embedded in Qwerty's last post, and it took me to a mediafire link.
:S
(04-30-2012, 08:14 PM)Paradox Wrote: Odd, none of the sounds are playing for me. I went to the link embedded in Qwerty's last post, and it took me to a mediafire link.
:S

That may be because I used the direct link to a mediafire upload. I have no idea why it would not work for you though, because it works fine for me. I'm using FireFox with XP; maybe it doesn't work right in other browsers/OSes?

I used the raw .WAV to upload it to SoundCloud or I would link to its download instead.
I made a remix of Still Alive. Been trying to do it for a while but hadn't been able to get my timing right.

http://soundcloud.com/qwertygiy/still-alive-remiques

I notice the sound tag is no longer working :o