Poll: Would I be a good moderator?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
28.57%
2 28.57%
No
28.57%
2 28.57%
Not Enough Information
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator Application
#AlexForMod2013

Hey, how are you doing today Jacob? My name is Alex, I've played a game called Roblox for 7 years and I'm looking for a game similar to it. Roblox sort of ruined itself so I thought why not hop on board with a new company? Anyways, I'm 15 years old and I have a large understanding of LUA scripting, a mediocre understanding of Java, and overall I just think I would be the perfect fit for this site. I would love to set up an interview with 2DWorlds, I don't know if you just accept mods off of their applications but I highly suggest you do an over-the-phone, or Skype call to truly interview your mods. Thanks for your time guys and hope to hear back from you!

*ATTENTION USERS*

Do you think I would be a good moderator? Reply to this thread and share your thoughts!

~Alex
(02-02-2013, 05:39 AM)Alex Wrote:
#AlexForMod2013

Hey, how are you doing today Jacob? My name is Alex, I've played a game called Roblox for 7 years and I'm looking for a game similar to it. Roblox sort of ruined itself so I thought why not hop on board with a new company? Anyways, I'm 15 years old and I have a large understanding of LUA scripting, a mediocre understanding of Java, and overall I just think I would be the perfect fit for this site. I would love to set up an interview with 2DWorlds, I don't know if you just accept mods off of their applications but I highly suggest you do an over-the-phone, or Skype call to truly interview your mods. Thanks for your time guys and hope to hear back from you!

*ATTENTION USERS*

Do you think I would be a good moderator? Reply to this thread and share your thoughts!

~Alex

you seem cool and what you said about roblox is sorta true roblox is ruined and i joined in 2007 roblox

Jacob_ isn't accepting any new mods currently.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
You just joined though..
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(02-02-2013, 01:59 PM)Oak Wrote: You just joined though..
Besides that requisite. Rest sound good?
Seems like it! Big Grin
[Image: mjNjLK9]