Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Sad Story of Ghosty
This biography took me a few months to make. Warning: Its a little bit graphic. Enjoy
The Untold Story of Ghosty

Most of you, probably all, aren't aware of Ghosty's tragic life. (He was known as Qwetygiy, to us older folks, but I'll explain that later). This is the first time and the last time I'm telling this story, and please make sure that you're not about to go to sleep when you read this. Here it goes.

Qwertygiy (I don't know his real name) was 14 at the beginning of this story. He was a bright young man, and a freshman in high school. His ultimate dream was to become a Nascar racer. To get an early start on his dream, he took an auto mechanics, and a welding course. He was an exceptional welder, and probably the best in his school. His favorite tool was the blowtorch, and he earned the nickname, "The Maniac", for his obsession with welding. He was so great at welding, that his dreams of becoming a Nascar racer subsided, but he still remained a loyal fan to the sport. Qwertygiy, at the time was eligible for a welding scholarship. Only four people out of eighteen in his class could earn it.

There was another student who was eligible for a scholarship, and he wanted to remain eligible. His name was either Tommy, or Thomas (I don't really remember. I'll just call him Tommy). He was a decent welder, and was almost as good Qwertygiy. (Some considered Tommy second best). His father recently lost his job, and Tommy knew he would never go to college. Tommy was also Qwertygiy's childhood bully; Tommy really wanted this scholarship, and he decided to frame Qwertygiy for an “accident”, so he would have less competition.

So before we move on, I must introduce you to Mysty. Mysty was Qwertygiy's best friend until the “accident” happened. She was a girl about the same age as Qwertygiy, and in the same grade.

Anyway, it was the day of the “accident”. Qwertygiy was busy working on a welding assignment in the welding room. Tommy had a plan. Tommy brought a small keg of gasoline, concealed in his backpack. When Qwertgiy left his work station, Tommy put a large puddle of gasoline under the sheet metal. Tommy was hoping that Qwertygiy's blowtorch would set the puddle of gasoline on fire. He thought it would create an undeadly fire that would cause mild damage. Tommy saw that Qwertygiy was coming, so he hurried back to his work station.

Qwertygiy went back to his workstation like nothing ever happened. He didn't even notice the puddle of gasoline under the sheet metal. He placed a metal part that he would weld on the metal sheet. He picked up his blowtorch. He turned the flame on, and aimed at the metal sheet and the metal part.

FLSHHV! A flame three feet high sprayed out from underneath the metal sheet, barely missing Qwertygiy's face! The flame also shot at a large tank of flammable gas. Just when he was about to run and get a fire extinguisher, a large explosion went off. Qwertygiy was knocked facedown on the floor, his body covered in flames. He died instantly. The whole class, except for Tommy raced to the scene. Seeing the blackened walls and a burning motionless corpse shocked everyone to the point of complete disbelief. They all just stood there as the fire continued.
“God damnit, do something!” someone yelled.

A handful of people grabbed fire extinguishers, and the fire was put out. The whole school was let out, and authorities quickly came in to investigate. They reviewed video surveillance footage, and confirmed that Tommy was responsible for the murder. They weren't sure at the time why the gas tank exploded. Later investigators found that the gas tank had a small hole, and was slowly leaking gas.

Tommy had been running since he heard the explosion. He wasn't sure if Qwertygiy was ok, and he had never intended to hurt Qwertygiy. At the time Tommy carried around a lot of self loathing. He was also going through problems at home as well, and he was ready to end it all.
He was in the forest, and still had the keg of gasoline in his back. He layed himself down on a thin patch of leaves. Then he opened the keg of gasoline, and he dumped the gas all over himself. Tommy took out a lighter, and lit his soaken shirt. The rest was history as he went up in flames.

Mysty at the time was at home, and she was anxious. There was a rumor that a fire broke out in the welding room. She hoped that Qwertygiy would be OK. The phone rang. She picked up the phone and answered it.

“Hello?” she answered.

It was a recording. It was the principal, and he reported the tragic events that happened earlier today. Mysty could not believe her ears at first. Then she burst into tears and went into shock. She managed to get into bed, but her mood became worse. He started to hyperventilate. Her hyperventilation became even worse and she blacked out. Her suffering was so intense that she lost her memory for nearly two weeks.

The day of the accident was yesterday, and today was Saturday. Mysty was in bed still, and her mom had left for work. She was all alone. She thought she got out of bed that morning, but she was really experiencing an out of body experience. She wandered around her house trying to remember who she was. Then she walked outside and met the spirit of Qwertygiy. They talked for a while, and they slowly shifted into the astral plane. In the book they encountered mysterious creatures that could never exist on our plane, and this is how I know that these stories Qwertygiy wrote actually took place on the astral plane.

Qwertygiy or Ghosty (described in his books) is obviously a disembodied spirit. Once you are disconnected from the silver cord, your spirit is more compatible with the astral plane and planes even higher. Ghosty in the book, has the power to magically teleport, create fire from his mind, and much more. Mysty on the other hand can not do this because she is still connected by the silver cord. There is more to this story, but I’ll explain it later.

With that explained, let me tell you how Qwertygiy found Buildism. Since Qwertygiy is a spirit, he has the ability to manipulate electrons on our plane. If you can manipulate electrons with your mind, you can also manipulate electronic devices. People have reported receiving phone calls, and emails from dead relatives. This is caused by the fact that spirits (or ghosts) can manipulate electrons. Before his death, he was an avid Roblox player. He hung around the site, still feeling emotionally attached it. He also did intensive searching on Google, and found Buildism. He quit Roblox and to him, Buildism was way better. He became the most active member in history due to the facts that it was his only source of human contact, and ghosts can never become tired like humans can.

Qwertygiy made his blowtorch skin because he was still upset about his death. Ghosts are often obsessed with their death, and they like to reenact it, hopping to get attention by the living, and have human contact. When the third site of Buildism was made (renamed 2DWorlds), he had to give up his name and skin so people from Buildism wouldn’t find the new site by search results. He was very upset by this at first but he has since gotten over it. Ghosty had before made another account named “Ghosty”. It was made because Qwertygiy had run out of available empty places to build in.

The ending to the stories of Ghosty and Mysty have not been written yet. Although he claims that he wrote them with Mysty, he really didn’t. He wrote them to express his incredible and unusual adventures that most people have never had. The ending to their adventures ended unfortunately when thy encountered a very powerful demon. Mysty died in the astral plane when the demon attacked her. Mysty returned back to her body, and she never had contact with Ghosty for a while.

Ghosty pretends to be a human on 2DWorlds/Buildism just so he can be normal. The loss of contact with Mysty is described on Buildism, that he “moved away from her”, but really Mysty died in the astral plane. Ghosty can not make contact with humans so he went into depression, and he posted a thread about it. Eventually Ghosty did make contact with her by literally pulling her spirit out of her body (her silver cord has been repaired). It is very hard for a ghost to do this, and experiences like this rarely happen for him.

So this is the true story of Qwertygiy/Ghosty. I hope it explained some things.

http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
Oh. My. This is incredible. Just incredible.

Dude. I'm supposed to be 2DWorld's resident writing genius.

(And for some reason as I write this I'm experiencing a severe bout of Deja Vu. I'm not kidding. I might say that I'm 'dead serious'... very creeped out right now.)
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(02-16-2013, 02:09 AM)Ghosty Wrote: Oh. My. This is incredible. Just incredible.

(And for some reason as I write this I'm experiencing a severe bout of Deja Vu. I'm not kidding. I might say that I'm 'dead serious'... very creeped out right now.)

I'm glad you liked it. I never really thought that I was a good writter untill now.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
It's pretty good.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(02-16-2013, 02:33 AM)Leonartist Wrote:
(02-16-2013, 02:09 AM)Ghosty Wrote: Oh. My. This is incredible. Just incredible.

I'm glad you liked it. I never really thought that I was a good writter untill now.

Good story...but I'm not dead D:....a-at least I hope I am not..(checks pulse)....yeah, I'm still alive, more or less Smile
(02-16-2013, 08:37 PM)Mysty Wrote:
(02-16-2013, 02:33 AM)Leonartist Wrote:

Good story...but I'm not dead D:....a-at least I hope I am not..(checks pulse)....yeah, I'm still alive, more or less Smile
You're dead; just accept that.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
If you read carefully, it only says that Mysty "died" in the "astral plane" (whatever the heck that is; in the actual story itself I use sci-fi multiverses, not this mumbo-jumbo Ouija stuff) and that she's still alive in "this plane".
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(02-17-2013, 03:06 PM)Ghosty Wrote: If you read carefully, it only says that Mysty "died" in the "astral plane" (whatever the heck that is; in the actual story itself I use sci-fi multiverses, not this mumbo-jumbo Ouija stuff) and that she's still alive in "this plane".

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-17-2013, 03:06 PM)Ghosty Wrote: Mysty "died" in the "astral plane" (whatever the heck that is)

Found it.

http://browse.deviantart.com/art/The-Pla...e-35619350
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(02-20-2013, 03:05 PM)Who Wrote:
(02-17-2013, 03:06 PM)Ghosty Wrote: Mysty "died" in the "astral plane" (whatever the heck that is)

Found it.

http://browse.deviantart.com/art/The-Pla...e-35619350

Limbo looks fun.