Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod app: Innerwebs
Well, this is mostly going to be half-assed because I'm not really, hugely active on here, not as much as I used to be, or as much as I want.
•I live on the West coast, in California (WST)
•I'm older than 13 and I've been here from the arguable beginning.
•Never been banned or warned once on here, but Jacob has deleted a post I made a little while back, sorry bout that :p
•I was part of the original mod team with Qwerty and Para before the site resets
•I've seen the community through the good and bad times.
•I know all of the original peoples and have mostly everyone on Steam or Xfire.
•I can relate to much of the community because like I mentioned before, I've been here from the beginning.
•I also really want to get back in to this community because I've been away for way too long.
Try to update your mod application a little bit and add more text? Maybe then I might support. Wink
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
So you're basing your opinion on how long people's applications are?
I don't have to add anything and I don't need anyone's support, besides Jacob's. Jacob and nearly all of the older members know me and I was considered by most one of the "better" moderators, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Even if I'm not accepted, I won't really care- I'm happy to just be part of this website and to socialize with most of you. I honestly think that Ghosty, Dys and Void are the only ones perfect for the job. But it seems like I'm one of the very few that live on the West coast and I find myself the only person on most of the time.
Inner, look at me. I celebrate New Years Eve almost an entire day ahead of everyone. I have to be online around 6 AM to catch all of you online.

It's 8 AM right now, and I have to leave for work soon.
[Image: JVB0D.png]
Wait, you're an Aussie, or British? :o
I don't know how to timezones.
Japanese.

My time zone is Osaka, Sapporo, Tokyo +09:00
[Image: JVB0D.png]
(01-04-2013, 10:52 PM)Innerwebs Wrote: So you're basing your opinion on how long people's applications are?
I don't have to add anything and I don't need anyone's support, besides Jacob's. Jacob and nearly all of the older members know me and I was considered by most one of the "better" moderators, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Even if I'm not accepted, I won't really care- I'm happy to just be part of this website and to socialize with most of you. I honestly think that Ghosty, Dys and Void are the only ones perfect for the job. But it seems like I'm one of the very few that live on the West coast and I find myself the only person on most of the time.

Oh, I'm sorry.
Well I tough it looked too short and I don't see your template anywhere (the questions on the template), it is hard to see in which question you are replying to.

[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
Innerwebs will more than likely be our third mod.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
Pro'lly not :p
(01-04-2013, 11:18 PM)Luka_Megurine Wrote: Japanese.

My time zone is Osaka, Sapporo, Tokyo +09:00

What do you do for a living? I'm in the USA.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.