The purpose of Buildism is game creation.
I would play if java didn't lag like crazy in a browser. I get severe lag spikes in Minecraft Classic in a small world on tiny render distance.
[Image: bandcampbanner.png]
(06-01-2011, 01:39 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: The last update made the game unplayable and it took 7 HOURS for anyone to report it. Seriously guys?

ACTUALLY, I reported it in Bugs and Reports less than half an hour later. See?
I can't unless I get a new laptop, since this one can't play any type of game without shutting down.
You just convinced me! Is there any tutorial of how to use the Editor, i have tried making games, but i fint the Editor too confusing, Tutorial Pl0x!?
Oh, somehow I missed your thread and sergeantkyle's. I probably had an old version of the Bug Reports forum open and though it was the current one...
At least it got fixed.

@Micky

I'll try to make a detailed tutorial page in the Wiki.
Bump.

I know I was joking about kicking my dog yesterday, but if it's 2012 or 2013 and there are STILL hardly any members that make games I WILL close the site. Looking at the recently changed games list right now is making me want to jam a nail through my monitor or something (and that's after I removed the BROLOXER LIKES GUMBALL crap).

If I wasn't nice I would just ban everyone that has been here more than 2 months without even trying to learn how to use the editor properly.

Also, from now on there is going to be stricter moderation for those that don't make games *and* frequently cause trouble on the forums (you know who you are.) Maybe it's not on purpose but you guys are just making Buildism worse; posting on the forums can help the community too but ONLY if done properly.
(06-30-2011, 03:49 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Bump.

I know I was joking about kicking my dog yesterday, but if it's 2012 or 2013 and there are STILL hardly any members that make games I WILL close the site. Looking at the recently changed games list right now is making me want to jam a nail through my monitor or something (and that's after I removed the BROLOXER LIKES GUMBALL crap).

If I wasn't nice I would just ban everyone that has been here more than 2 months without even trying to learn how to use the editor properly.

Also, from now on there is going to be stricter moderation for those that don't make games *and* frequently cause trouble on the forums (you know who you are.) Maybe it's not on purpose but you guys are just making Buildism worse; posting on the forums can help the community too but ONLY if done properly.

if i knew how to script trust me i would be creating and creating sadly i dont understand any of it.
I Must Kill muhahahahahaha :3:gun_bandana::crazy:

[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQP7b8M2g4o]
I'd rather forum and make games along the side

:I
(06-30-2011, 04:24 PM)Death_Reaper Wrote:
(06-30-2011, 03:49 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Bump.

if i knew how to script trust me i would be creating and creating sadly i dont understand any of it.

I have a similair problem, I can't script on this site because I always accidentally write something in roblox lua then spend ages trying to debug it and ending up on the scripting forum asking for help

:I

(06-30-2011, 03:49 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: (you know who you are.)

You mean me?
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]