The purpose of Buildism is game creation.
(06-30-2011, 05:09 PM)Who Wrote:
(06-30-2011, 03:49 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: (you know who you are.)

You mean me?

No, I was talking about the people who spam and break the rules in addition to not making any games. Forum-only users in themselves actually don't bother me at all, unless they make their games on ROBLOX and use the Buildism forum because they like the community better.

Quote:I have a similair problem, I can't script on this site because I always accidentally write something in roblox lua then spend ages trying to debug it and ending up on the scripting forum asking for help

There's nothing wrong with asking for help! With practice you won't need to ask as much.
(06-30-2011, 06:33 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:

You mean me?

No, I was talking about the people who spam and break the rules in addition to not making any games. Forum-only users in themselves actually don't bother me at all, unless they make their games on ROBLOX and use the Buildism forum because they like the community better.

Quote:I have a similair problem, I can't script on this site because I always accidentally write something in roblox lua then spend ages trying to debug it and ending up on the scripting forum asking for help

There's nothing wrong with asking for help! With practice you won't need to ask as much.
i would but i didnt whant to waste ur time just in case i didnt understand how u explain it

I Must Kill muhahahahahaha :3:gun_bandana::crazy:

[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQP7b8M2g4o]
(06-30-2011, 06:35 PM)Death_Reaper Wrote:

You mean me?

i would but i didnt whant to waste ur time just in case i didnt understand how u explain it

That's why the scripting forum exists! If anyone is reading it, they probably won't consider answering someone's question a waste of time.
(06-30-2011, 06:38 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(06-30-2011, 06:35 PM)Death_Reaper Wrote:

You mean me?

That's why the scripting forum exists! If anyone is reading it, they probably won't consider answering someone's question a waste of time.

i dont have a question i dont know nothing about scripting when i read the wiki i cant understand it.its all words i have no clue what they mean lol.
I Must Kill muhahahahahaha :3:gun_bandana::crazy:

[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQP7b8M2g4o]
(06-30-2011, 06:35 PM)Death_Reaper Wrote: i dont have a question i dont know nothing about scripting when i read the wiki i cant understand it.its all words i have no clue what they mean lol.

I have No Idea how to Script. Yet, I have some of the Most Popular Games!
No idea what they mean, huh? I might look into that and maybe make a Definitions page of some terms.
(07-02-2011, 09:58 PM)Brassrhino Wrote:
(06-30-2011, 06:35 PM)Death_Reaper Wrote: i dont have a question i dont know nothing about scripting when i read the wiki i cant understand it.its all words i have no clue what they mean lol.

I have No Idea how to Script. Yet, I have some of the Most Popular Games!
*looks at signature* Ohai derpy hooves :D

You mean me?

I don't mind asking, I just hate having to wait several days for a solution D:

Like right now I have a thread asking for a simple value and nobody seems to know it D:
(06-01-2011, 03:09 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(06-01-2011, 01:39 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: The last update made the game unplayable and it took 7 HOURS for anyone to report it. Seriously guys?

ACTUALLY, I reported it in Bugs and Reports less than half an hour later. See?

Qwertygiy, why did you give a Thanks to your main account with an alt account? That's cheating.
(07-08-2011, 09:59 AM)Nice Wrote: Qwertygiy, why did you give a Thanks to your main account with an alt account? That's cheating.

Use PM
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]