Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I found a relatively new sandbox game in alpha.
It's called "CraftStudio" made by a team of 3 people in France.
It runs a very flexible engine and uses LUA - it isn't free sadly (it's €13 Euro's). I'm getting it tomorrow and all I can say is that it seems awesome.
I also am getting another game called "Citydrivingsimulato tomorrow too and it seems amazing too. It's a 3D driving instructor taking place in Russia and the graphics are amazing, the selection of car models you can use is astounding, it is just great. It is 25$ btw.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
No advertising. -.-
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
(02-08-2013, 05:38 AM)VenomSinister Wrote: No advertising. -.-

It isn't a big deal to talk about games you like. Just because we've never heard of something you think we shouldn't allow discussion on it?
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
Forza 4 has better graphics.
I don't really buy any games anymore! :c
[Image: mjNjLK9]
(02-08-2013, 05:43 AM)Myem Wrote:
(02-08-2013, 05:38 AM)VenomSinister Wrote: No advertising. -.-

It isn't a big deal to talk about games you like. Just because we've never heard of something you think we shouldn't allow discussion on it?

Yes, you are allowed to discuss about things that pop into your mind and which you think is interesting for other people. Now I never said you shouldn't be able to talk about now did I? Who knows maybe he thinks it is interesting so people will go find more info about it and maybe test it out, maybe hes an admin on that game (which he probably isn't) and hes trying to advertise the game page in a different way which most of the people do not consider to be related as advertising. Now I'd consider this as advertising tough It is just my opinion ( I forgot to mention about it in my post ). I think you did get the point.
And I've never heard or seen about forza but that game looks like a ripoff from GT4. I do not know the release date but I think the forza is using GT's game programming software.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
I am not advertising you imbecilic dickwads.

That Forza game will be revolutionary.

the graphics are just... INCREDIBLE

Well I WAS the walrus.
There is no rule against advertising last time I checked.....
EDIT: There is no rule against advertising. I don't know where you came up with that.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
There is not a rule against advertising, and this isn't advertising anyway.
Well I paid someone 5000 ROBUX for the CraftStudio game, he bought me the key and now I have it. I'm liking it so far, so good.
As for the Citycarsimulator- I'm gonna have to ask someone else to buy it for me since it requires real info when you purchase it.

Well I WAS the walrus.