Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

A revolutionary feature that will change 2DWorlds - plug-ins!
Nobody told you to ask Ghosty. Stop making up things to prove your point.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
(03-13-2013, 08:46 PM)DysLabs Wrote: Nobody told you to ask Ghosty. Stop making up things to prove your point.

Excuse me, mind your own business, you weren't there when I was told that by Void so stop intervening, got it?
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
I did tell him to ask Ghosty, though I don't remember Void doing so.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
OH MY GOD EVERYONE'S ARGUING OVER NOTHING AGAIN
[Image: Homer_screaming.gif]
We stopped the arguement, Homer. Kthx
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
(03-13-2013, 09:27 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: OH MY GOD EVERYONE'S ARGUING OVER NOTHING AGAIN
[Image: Homer_screaming.gif]

FIRE THE CANNONS!

TALLY HO

Well I WAS the walrus.
(03-13-2013, 09:27 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: OH MY GOD EVERYONE'S ARGUING OVER NOTHING AGAIN
-snip because I'm not a retard-

Jacob_, I demand compensation (preferably monetary) for the emotional trauma and damage that I suffered due to your abusive 'dumb' ratings.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(03-16-2013, 11:57 PM)Myem Wrote:
-snip because I'm not a retard-

Jacob_, I demand compensation (preferably monetary) for the emotional trauma and damage that I suffered due to your abusive 'dumb' ratings.

here take some advil

-hands an advil to you-

Well I WAS the walrus.