Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ask the Staff Thread
Can you give us an extra place slot as an award if we win this upcoming contest?
I played a lot of sandbox games during the few years before I created Buildism: Sodaplay, the Falling Sand Game, Phun, Roblox, Minecraft, and probably some others that I forgot. I saw how successful these games were, and it inspired me to make my own.

Also, I was part of an awesome game creation community a long time ago, but it's been closed for a long time. I really want to recreate it some day, or at least create something that's good enough to honor it.

@Duck: Yes, also your game will be featured on the home page.
Once that contest is closed would we still be able to get our game featured if you think it's really good, because I'm not sure if I will have my game finished in time.
(07-22-2011, 03:45 PM)Duck Wrote: Once that contest is closed would we still be able to get our game featured if you think it's really good, because I'm not sure if I will have my game finished in time.

I was only going to feature the top 2-3 in the contest, but if it's really good I might make an exception.
(07-22-2011, 03:46 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(07-22-2011, 03:45 PM)Duck Wrote: Once that contest is closed would we still be able to get our game featured if you think it's really good, because I'm not sure if I will have my game finished in time.

I was only going to feature the top 2-3 in the contest, but if it's really good I might make an exception.

[Image: tumblr_lg8bcu6Sel1qzc5f0.jpg]

(Assuming I don't finish before the contest ends)
What's the Subject of the New Contest? Like, Scary, or?
(07-22-2011, 03:53 PM)Brassrhino Wrote: What's the Subject of the New Contest? Like, Scary, or?

There's not a theme to follow. The only requirement is that your game must use scripting and have a goal or purpose.
I used to play that lol brings back memories :>
Lol cant wait to see the contest winners =3
[Image: bhep1v.jpg]
(08-06-2011, 07:34 PM)Assassin Wrote: Lol cant wait to see the contest winners =3

We have a contest starting tomorrow, who knows maybe you'll be one of those winners.
Hello