We're overstaffed.
Hey Guys,

As some of you may see our original have been becoming more active. Some of us are always on at the same time out numbering
users by sometimes by 4 or more. We hired 3 new mods to really take the place of the inactive ones, but now since the inactive ones are becoming more active we have no need for this many mods. I'm not saying all the new mods will be fired/Demoted I'm saying we have to many mods and we need to let some(one) go.

A couple of the staff members were talking about it and came to the conclusion that Tyler and Ming are the mods that should be demoted. Tyler only because of his age, we must follow the Rules and age is a big factor when working as a mod on a popular website. Ming-yan, he seems not to completely understand what the rules are and what is rule breaking which is not good thing for this type of field.

What do you guys think? have anyone else you think should be laid off?
Hello
So I'm getting laid off?
Fantastic
Tyler, we're in the process of finding out who should be laid off. Your name was brought up due to your age.

I honestly don't think we need sectional mods at the moment.
Hello
Excuse me, I know what a rule is, but I also know how humans react.
Also, who is this "we" you speak of?

I thought it was already said that the staff will not change for a while, even quoted by you.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
Any other reason besides my age?
Of course the other mods wouldn't suggest that they be demoted! I know lots of other mods that should be demoted!
@Ming, Myself, Jacob, and Login.

@Tyler Just your age =/, If you were laid off Im sure you'd be promoted again when old enough. Who do you think should be demoted and why? Thats what I'm asking.
Hello
I just want to say I had nothing to do with this.
(07-20-2011, 02:30 AM)Ashely Wrote: Who do you think should be demoted and why? Thats what I'm asking.

Scripter- Inactive

Interwebs- He's PA'd me before, and he tends to ''force'' his opinion.
Let me guess, because I find discussion value in joke threads?
Or is it because I think strengthening rules is better, keep in mind I directly referenced the PA guidelines in order to defend the mods from PA reports...

But I guess that counts as not understanding a PA too.
Dunno what to say, if I messed up in such a short time maybe I am not fit.

Well I have no time to list names, nor do I really want to see anyone demoted so I will work on something.

Plus, what recent rule have I broken? I posted the contest theme thread that was moved, but that was because it was website related. [though it's also about contest] Also, the link to the picture was because I was asked where it was so I added the link to the bottom and put the note at the top...
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
Also Paradox, I'm not doing this to get at you or anything. You seem to be very immature when it comes to being a mod, although you are sometimes excellent. Your recent activity has been watched by myself and I noticed you post useless spam to derail threads. I have deleted 3 of your post in the last 2 days.

Ming, Your a good user...We just don't need this many moderators at this time. Once we gain users; instead of hiring new mods you guys will be the top of the list.

@Tyler can you provide proof?
Hello