Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I made a map of 2DWorlds.
Ehi, ho ancora il controllo completo di Italia, Svizzera, e la metà del Sud Europa.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(03-14-2013, 02:35 PM)Ghosty Wrote: Ehi, ho ancora il controllo completo di Italia, Svizzera, e la metà del Sud Europa.
Stop using Google Translate, it's offensive to anyone who has ever spoke a different language out of necessity.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(03-14-2013, 04:20 PM)Myem Wrote:
(03-14-2013, 02:35 PM)Ghosty Wrote: Ehi, ho ancora il controllo completo di Italia, Svizzera, e la metà del Sud Europa.
Stop using Google Translate, it's offensive to anyone who has ever spoke a different language out of necessity.

I know right? I can even speak a language without using Google Translate. A sentence in another language: Hola Señor! Me no hables or habblo Espanól. I may of said it wrong.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
I have very excellent multilingual skills. I can say "Hello, where are my keys, thank you, goodbye" (Hola, como estas me llaves, gracias, adios) in Spanish, and I can say "Hello, Stupid" (Konichiwa, bakka) in Japanese.

Other than that, I must unfortunately rely on Google's abilities to speak everything ever.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Ghosty, when you are home-schooled do your parents teach you different languages too?

Well I WAS the walrus.
(03-15-2013, 12:03 AM)Ghosty Wrote: I have very excellent multilingual skills. I can say "Hello, where are my keys, thank you, goodbye" (Hola, como estas me llaves, gracias, adios) in Spanish, and I can say "Hello, Stupid" (Konichiwa, bakka) in Japanese.

Other than that, I must unfortunately rely on Google's abilities to speak everything ever.

Hola, donde estan mis llaves, gracias, adios.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(03-15-2013, 02:52 AM)Who Wrote:
(03-15-2013, 12:03 AM)Ghosty Wrote: I have very excellent multilingual skills. I can say "Hello, where are my keys, thank you, goodbye" (Hola, como estas me llaves, gracias, adios) in Spanish, and I can say "Hello, Stupid" (Konichiwa, bakka) in Japanese.

Hola, donde estan mis llaves, gracias, adios.

At least I was close.

Well I WAS the walrus.
Ghosty, just remember this for Japan- otearai wa doko desu ka, watashi wa ikanakereba narimasen? (Where is the bathroom, I need to!)
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
Speaking of Asians - I absolutely hate when others call Asians "orientals", and people don't find THAT racist. But if you get mugged and you describe the persons skin color of the mugger to the police and identify the person as black, they would classify that as racism.

It's the same thing that is done on the news; when they show someone who is wanted-they almost NEVER post the race or ethnicity of the alleged criminal.

Well I WAS the walrus.

Yeah, you memorized a couple of words in another language and that makes you multilingual. Not, at least not where I live or for other people who live in Europe in which multilingual means that you know how to speak two different languages fluently minimum.

Please stop with the unintentional insults, it really hurts to hear anyone from inland USA call themselves multilingual.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.