Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ashely, please read this, and let everyone say their opinions and thoughts.
LOL respect: 75%
hahahahah i cant even read all this with out laughing. Do you guys ever stop complaining? I honestly can say I am friends with all of you. But seriously. Shut up lol. Its pathetic how much you point fingers at the mods.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(07-21-2011, 07:43 PM)Fire Wrote: hahahahah i cant even read all this with out laughing. Do you guys ever stop complaining? I honestly can say I am friends with all of you. But seriously. Shut up lol. Its pathetic how much you point fingers at the mods.

How nice. So much for respect.
(07-21-2011, 07:46 PM)LOL Wrote:
(07-21-2011, 07:43 PM)Fire Wrote: hahahahah i cant even read all this with out laughing. Do you guys ever stop complaining? I honestly can say I am friends with all of you. But seriously. Shut up lol. Its pathetic how much you point fingers at the mods.

How nice. So much for respect.

I agree with her... you have to understand, all of this complaining about the mods on an online game site does sound a bit silly to older people like me and Fire. It's not this thread alone, but all the stuff that's been posted during the last few weeks. Just imagine kindergarteners arguing over who gets to be first in the lunch line or something... that's what it sounds like to me sometimes, and I know I'm not alone. You'll understand once you get older or you have to lead a group of people younger than yourself.
I like Ashley. Shes nice.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]

"Ashely, listen to me. The majority of the community, including the mods, dislike you."
Who?

No! D:>

"You may think ming and interwebs should be demoted, but I and several other people agree you should be demoted."
Again, who?

No! D:>

Anyway , every mod does what he must, some are stricter than others, some are nicer than others, but they are mods, and if you break rules don't expect too many kindness

[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
I'm new here and everything but seriously all of this DRAMA...

Now to start off I will bold EVERYTHING important that I type.
---
LOL first thing I notice you think you know everything.
It's all about "you".
---
"The majority of the community, including the mods, dislike you."
Back up your statement. Where's your proof? It's just you making lies. Even if some do you can't speak for the community.

What you lack is PROOF and what you say is hilarious.
---
"You deny your cons, you deny feedback, and you deny the truth."
Maybe to prevent drama? Or maybe cause it's smart to deny the truth.

Btw can you hate on me next? I've caused you problems b4 I think and having a thread about me would help promote me Smile
What if she is a HORRIBLE? So what are you gonna do about it, just demote her? She actually does her job though. Everyone has an attitude. And can't be super nice to everyone especially to YOU.
---
"It all ends up with you locking, deleting, and covering it all up. You only do all this because you're so desperate of keeping your job"

Proof. Show us the threads, maybe then Jacob_ would feel she may deserve it through all four pages I haven't seen anything.
---
You know, you should stop kissing up and helping and supporting Jacob.
Are you RETARDED? Since your QQing about it he's doing it for you. Making His ban longer, and you think he's sucking up?
---
"Even Ashely doesn't like you. You're simply terrible. I don't know who would suggest you as a mod.[TO Tyler]"
Don't like it GTFO, instead of causing drama oh wai-...
---
"Tyler's annoyance tired me down."
So is your whining, yet we still continue.
---
Ashley:You guys are complaining about me doing my job now? Since when have I ever been desperate to keep my job? You choose to break a rule which got you a 4 day ban, you think I was going to let you slide for cursing me out? No. Sponge got banned for a very inappropriate thread, and then his ban was updated by Interwebs.
See this would've ended it.
---
He cursed at me, I call that cursing me out..
It's still one word, it's technically not cursing out.
---
"I'd have to agree with LOL. You banned me for "ban dodging"... and for "lieing" about you thinking im mt brothers... You do assume too many things without proof...... and you do deny alot of things. Other than that you're good Smile"
See he demonstrated proof. But he still thinks she's a good mod.
Now your the only one QQing.

---

So basically through these FOUR pages. MOST OF THE COMMUNITY DO NOT THINK SHE SHOULD BE DEMOTED. YOUR JUST WHINING OVER A BAN AND YOU SHOULD GET OVER IT KIDDO.

Close Thread. The feed-back has been shown and he's just raging and doesn't hate the community enough to leave. He's just causing drama over his own personal issue that could've been nothing or at least a PM.
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]