Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ashely, please read this, and let everyone say their opinions and thoughts.
(07-21-2011, 01:31 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: "You gave me a longer ban than spongebob because you dislike me more."

Spongebob wasn't banned by Ashely.

He was, I checked on mod CP and had to extend his ban because it was the fair thing to do.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(07-21-2011, 01:31 AM)Tyler Wrote:
(07-21-2011, 01:20 AM)LOL Wrote: You can't shut up, can you?

"But it still does."

If you look, sometimes it doesn't it's really just a small discussion on things over the Internet.

"Well, Buildism Discussion isn't the debate section."

Anything is debatable or flammable, and there is no debate section.

"She answered the debate threads and then locked them. If they wanted to continue "flaming", they could've sent something in a PM. When there's a flame war, it usually goes to 1 person. No one else cares!"

Actually people could care. That's why they join in or spectate. She doesn't answer, she just goes "Problem?" and "We don't need you" and locks it right after that.

And like ming said, most people here can't make humor out of anything which results in locking, deleting, warning, or even a ban.
"If you look, sometimes it doesn't it's really just a small discussion on things over the Internet."
No, they're discussions about Ashely in a negative way.
"Anything is debatable or flammable, and there is no debate section."
Not everything is supposed to be debatable. It's those threads that are flaming Ashely and other people in the Title that are locked.

"That's why they join in or spectate."
We don't need anyone joining in or "spectating".

" She doesn't answer, she just goes "Problem?" and "We don't need you" and locks it right after that."
The people that make those threads are just asking for flame wars. If they're simply asking a question about moderation, they could use the PM system.

You know, you should stop kissing up and helping and supporting Jacob.

It's easier to be with the higher power, even at times when it's wrong, but people fear of standing up to the higher power. Keep on protecting your little job.

Even Ashely doesn't like you. You're simply terrible. I don't know who would suggest you as a mod.
Quote:but people fear of standing up to the higher power

I'm making you a game for free, the least you could do is give me some respect instead of speaking of me like some evil ruler that you have to "stand up" to. Elsewhere on the internet I have a good reputation for making players happy, if you want something done and I think it's good for the game/community then I will do it. If I don't, there's probably a good reason.
(07-21-2011, 01:48 AM)LOL Wrote:
(07-21-2011, 01:31 AM)Tyler Wrote:
(07-21-2011, 01:20 AM)LOL Wrote: You can't shut up, can you?

"But it still does."

If you look, sometimes it doesn't it's really just a small discussion on things over the Internet.

"Well, Buildism Discussion isn't the debate section."

Anything is debatable or flammable, and there is no debate section.

"She answered the debate threads and then locked them. If they wanted to continue "flaming", they could've sent something in a PM. When there's a flame war, it usually goes to 1 person. No one else cares!"

Actually people could care. That's why they join in or spectate. She doesn't answer, she just goes "Problem?" and "We don't need you" and locks it right after that.

And like ming said, most people here can't make humor out of anything which results in locking, deleting, warning, or even a ban.
"If you look, sometimes it doesn't it's really just a small discussion on things over the Internet."
No, they're discussions about Ashely in a negative way.
"Anything is debatable or flammable, and there is no debate section."
Not everything is supposed to be debatable. It's those threads that are flaming Ashely and other people in the Title that are locked.

"That's why they join in or spectate."
We don't need anyone joining in or "spectating".

" She doesn't answer, she just goes "Problem?" and "We don't need you" and locks it right after that."
The people that make those threads are just asking for flame wars. If they're simply asking a question about moderation, they could use the PM system.

You know, you should stop kissing up and helping and supporting Jacob.

It's easier to be with the higher power, even at times when it's wrong, but people fear of standing up to the higher power. Keep on protecting your little job.

Even Ashely doesn't like you. You're simply terrible. I don't know who would suggest you as a mod.
"Even Ashely doesn't like you. You're simply terrible. I don't know who would suggest you as a mod."
You've made it clear that you hate me.
You've made it clear that I'm a terrible mod in your eyes.
You've made it clear that you despise me.
You've made it clear that I'm to young to be a mod.
You've made it clear that everyone hates me.
You've made it clear that I'm gonna get demoted in the future.
What's your point...?
I think what LOL simply wants if for some locking to be toned down and for there to be a debating section so people can talk out things publically without getting interrupted and holding grudges.

I think Ashely shouldn't lock some threads automatically just for being jokes, but that doesn't mean let rule breaking threads slide.
Also locked threads should be moved within a few days, there were a bunch of threads I had to move last night.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
(07-21-2011, 02:03 AM)Ming-Yan Wrote: I think what LOL simply wants if for some locking to be toned down and for there to be a debating section so people can talk out things publically without getting interrupted and holding grudges.

I think Ashely shouldn't lock some threads automatically just for being jokes, but that doesn't mean let rule breaking threads slide.
Also locked threads should be moved within a few days, there were a bunch of threads I had to move last night.

Jokes are never locked just for being jokes, but sometimes it can be hard to tell a joke from a serious post that breaks another rule.
Can we go back to the purpose of this thread? Back to the main thing this is focused on, Ashely? Tyler's annoyance tired me down.
Well to my knowledge these two threads were jokes:
http://buildism.net/forum/Thread-Why-old...w-Buildism
http://buildism.net/forum/Thread-Everyone--7135

Some other threads about "being a buildism leader" too. I don't think people ever seriously mean it and if they do they just want to see people's reactions...or are raiding.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
(07-21-2011, 02:17 AM)LOL Wrote: Can we go back to the purpose of this thread? Back to the main thing this is focused on, Ashely? Tyler's annoyance tired me down.
my deepest apologies, sir
(07-21-2011, 02:18 AM)Ming-Yan Wrote: Well to my knowledge these two threads were jokes:
http://buildism.net/forum/Thread-Why-old...w-Buildism
http://buildism.net/forum/Thread-Everyone--7135

Some other threads about "being a buildism leader" too. I don't think people ever seriously mean it and if they do they just want to see people's reactions...or are raiding.

The "no pointless threads" rule overrules the one allowing jokes. Neither of those threads was going to create useful discussion, and the first one was borderline trolling.

*puts thread back on topic*