Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could someone make this:
(07-26-2011, 02:00 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: "if b == 1 and BLAHBLAHBLAH"

Yup. It worked for me. OH, did you check the area in the top of the script about "local inventory"? You need to make sure that you specify WHERE the block should go.

I mean the block won't shrink - can you make a game download? Sorry for asking for so much - I don't work too well with scripts yet. I'm saving that for the teachers which will be 27 (28?) days from now.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
1: If it won't find the inventory, the script might break right there.

2: Is the block's size 16, 16 EXACTLY? Because if it isn't 16 by 16 units it won't shrink. I'll test it out again, but if you're left clicking and holding a 16 by 16 box for 2.5 seconds, it should shrink and go into inventory.
Worked fine for me.
(07-26-2011, 02:05 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: 1: If it won't find the inventory, the script might break right there.

2: Is the block's size 16, 16 EXACTLY? Because if it isn't 16 by 16 units it won't shrink. I'll test it out again, but if you're left clicking and holding a 16 by 16 box for 2.5 seconds, it should shrink and go into inventory.
Worked fine for me.
I found out why it won't work on the other one. Apparently, for some odd reason, there is no Storage in my World. So I have to copy and paste one. Thanks! - Also, the box has the grass bits which are grouped into one model each as one block. So, would it be possible to make them go away completely?
Can you upload that box with grass as a model?
(07-26-2011, 02:21 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Can you upload that box with grass as a model?

Download here. (:

Attached Files
.bsmodel   16x16 MCBlock.bsmodel (Size: 2.05 KB / Downloads: 6)
Alright, here's the new tool and the VERY SLIGHTLY modifed brick.

Three things that this means:

1: You now have to have a TextValue named Type inside each blockmodel. This will also make it easy to identify each kind of block.

2: When you insert your block out of your inventory, it'll have to remake all those smaller blocks.

3: When you click on a box to shrink it, you have to click on the big one.

Attached Files
.bsmodel   ForLogin--ToolAndGrass.bsmodel (Size: 2.12 KB / Downloads: 43)
This is just perfect - my world doesn't have Storage as ROOT as the parent. I've tried pasting Storage into a category but it goes into as a child all the time!
(07-26-2011, 05:27 PM)Login Wrote: This is just perfect - my world doesn't have Storage as ROOT as the parent. I've tried pasting Storage into a category but it goes into as a child all the time!

game.STORAGEPARENT.Storage.Parent = game
All my mods are available here.
(07-26-2011, 02:18 PM)Login Wrote:
(07-26-2011, 02:05 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: 1: If it won't find the inventory, the script might break right there.

Worked fine for me.
I found out why it won't work on the other one. Apparently, for some odd reason, there is no Storage in my World. So I have to copy and paste one. Thanks! - Also, the box has the grass bits which are grouped into one model each as one block. So, would it be possible to make them go away completely?

Use a texture instead of individual blocks
(07-31-2011, 08:03 AM)Nyht Wrote:
(07-26-2011, 05:27 PM)Login Wrote: This is just perfect - my world doesn't have Storage as ROOT as the parent. I've tried pasting Storage into a category but it goes into as a child all the time!

game.STORAGEPARENT.Storage.Parent = game

Thanks, Nyht!
It didn't work! D=