Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

List of dead Buildists
You forgot mat251465 Sad
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(03-19-2013, 01:10 AM)Ghosty Wrote: You forgot mat251465 Sad

What was so big about him?
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
*Her.

She has an account on the new site, but has only made about 2, 3 posts.
(03-19-2013, 01:12 AM)Oak Wrote:
(03-19-2013, 01:10 AM)Ghosty Wrote: You forgot mat251465 Sad

What was so big about him?

Ghosty made a Jordanian shawl because of it. Yeah, it's the most retarded and insulting reason to ever use a flag of a country that Ghosty doesn't even understand of the situation they are in.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
Uh, no, that was completely not the reason for the Jordanian shawl... Rolleyes I would tell you the reason why, except that you'd probably abuse that knowledge the way that Franco did.
(03-19-2013, 01:24 AM)Ghosty Wrote: Uh, no, that was completely not the reason for the Jordanian shawl... Rolleyes I would tell you the reason why, except that you'd probably abuse that knowledge the way that Franco did.

So how come I can't know about it if you let brain-damaged morons like Franco know?
I didn't let him, I was just stupid enough to tell Void in the chat and Franco happened to pop online at that point. And it was before he became such a brain-damaged moron, though that isn't much of an excuse.
(03-19-2013, 01:33 AM)Ghosty Wrote: I didn't let him, I was just stupid enough to tell Void in the chat and Franco happened to pop online at that point. And it was before he became such a brain-damaged moron, though that isn't much of an excuse.

Why are you so secretive about this?
Because I am.
(03-19-2013, 01:35 AM)Ghosty Wrote: Because I am.

Why did you insult millions of people of Jordanians with your mere acknowledgment of it?