Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
The KBI Blog: Qwertygiy
(10-29-2011, 07:32 PM)Hippo_Yay Wrote: You know chickens can climb ladders right?

Actually, they might not be able to any more, but they definitely escaped my Beta 1.2 chicken farm via a ladder.

They can't anymore -- however, using glass panes and fences isn't too great at holding them in. The glass doesn't attach to the fence so unless you block up the corners they can squeeze out.

[Blog Post]

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

[Image: 298x.jpg]
Tony Stewart won the NASCAR race yesterday at Martinsville, his third win of the year. The other two came right at the beginning of the Chase for the Championship. But in the races in-between, he had some horrible finishes. This win brings him to 2nd in the standings.

What's even better than Tony getting the win? That he stopped Jimmie Johnson from getting it. Not that it really matters since his huge wreck at Charlotte.
[Image: 613x459.jpg]

BUILDISM

It seems that everyone has started blogging again. LOL, Hippo_Yay, and Mustachio are going into a huge, parodical, trollish "America vs. Britain" random blogfest. Meanwhile, Duck throws in his two bits and comes out as the clear winner in the Absolute Randomness category. I am staying out of this slugfest, except to proclaim,

"THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD IS ATLANTIS!"

ULTIMATE FORTRESS UPDATE

I am going to make a large tower, and a hotel (probably brick) with a bunch of beds in seperate rooms, and then I will probably host a Hamachi server so that other people can help KBI conquer the Minecraft world. After all, it's 30% bigger than Earth, and as Napoleon, Hitler, and Victoria have proved, no one person can rule the whole thing successfully, let alone BUILD it. Once it's up, there will be no hostile mobs until 2012 (hehe, didn't realize until now how fitting that is) so that we can get a nice big base to spread our wonderful buildings from.
(07-26-2011, 09:58 PM)Interwebs Wrote: Who sucks at GT?

i don't even play it
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(10-31-2011, 04:37 PM)Who Wrote:
(07-26-2011, 09:58 PM)Interwebs Wrote: Who sucks at GT?

i don't even play it

i c what you did thar
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.

[Blog Post]

Due to mysterious issues with Minecraft server hosting (probably directly related to a lack of spare RAM on my somewhat cruddy computer), the Ultimate Fortress is unable to be a server.

So, I'm publishing it as a downloadable on my newly redone website.

Hippo_Yay Wrote:Having fun sniping squids from Keyboria tower. Nice use of signs too, so I actually know where I'm going.

MC forum thread

BUILDISM

THE WIKI IS BACK UP!!1!!!1!!one!!

Unfortunately, it cannot currently be written or edited; but all the documentation is back up for reading. Now I don't have to try to remember stuff I only read once 5 months ago in order for people to make games!
(11-02-2011, 06:10 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
[Blog Post]

Due to mysterious issues with Minecraft server hosting (probably directly related to a lack of spare RAM on my somewhat cruddy computer), the Ultimate Fortress is unable to be a server.

So, I'm publishing it as a downloadable on my newly redone website.

Hippo_Yay Wrote:Having fun sniping squids from Keyboria tower. Nice use of signs too, so I actually know where I'm going.

MC forum thread

BUILDISM

THE WIKI IS BACK UP!!1!!!1!!one!!

Unfortunately, it cannot currently be written or edited; but all the documentation is back up for reading. Now I don't have to try to remember stuff I only read once 5 months ago in order for people to make games!

I'm gonna take High-res pics of it with a x256 texture pack (If I can get it working again).

[Blog Post]

I have figured out how to host Buildism servers using Hamachi! Hooray!

Also, I have created a Buildism radio/music player; unfortunately, somewhere along the line there's some bug that's not my fault and it doesn't play the MIDIs correctly.

Kyle Busch got suspended from the NASCAR races this weekend for intentionally wrecking Ron Hornaday in the truck race. This is HUGE, because he had an outside chance at the Sprint Cup Championship Chase.

Quote of the Day
Oh what tangled webs we weave, when first our kites get stuck in trees.

-Sir Earnest Hem'n'haw

[Blog Post]

There's been a LOT of stuff going on recently; not enough to be crazy but enough to keep me slightly dizzy. (Or maybe that's just Who's signature acting weird with Firefox...)
  • Buildism now has ONE online server! Multiplayer is still buggy as ever, but now you can run regular servers without port forwarding! (At least Hamachi servers are collaborative, so I don't feel totally useless.)
  • In 3 days, the final race of the 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series will happen near Miami. The track there is an oval that is slightly straightened in the middle of the corners (think Indianapolis, if you've ever watched the famous non-NASCAR Indy 500).

Tony Stewart, my favorite driver, will be racing his #14 Office Depot Chevy against Carl Edwards' #99 Aflac Ford. He is only 3 points behind. The closest championship in NASCAR history was 8 points, in 2004. And it was only that close because the points leader coming into the race lost a wheel coming to pit road and barely avoided impaling his car.

It's a new points system though, so 48 points is the maximum amount you can get (instead of 190-ish). If Tony wins; leads the most laps and beats Carl; or finishes 5 spots ahead of him, he wins the championship, since he has the most wins in the season if they tie. (Which would still be HUGE)

But the best part is: Jimmie Johnson has absolutely no chance at winning his 6th consecutive championship.

• As most of you know, the full release of Minecraft is tomorrow. I'm only really caring about this because it means the multiplayer server I play will be remapping after that and I can finally start building there Tongue
  • A new user, realnashboy24, joined a while back and, so far, is one of the most active current users (let alone new users, of which the only other truly active one is Aeridyth, who works on the wiki mostly). He's actually making games Big Grin and he has helped me get a fresh start on repairing some of my games, such as Compartment Department. (Still waiting for Scripter to get back to me there to see if he has Anti's ray/beam; I might have to code that complicated bit myself)
  • These bulletin points are waaaaaay too large.

Quote of the Day:
hggggggggggfhfgfhhfhfhhh

--Anonymous Conservative Christian