My top 5 games
AoE2 is good.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
(07-27-2011, 06:10 PM)Chaos Wrote: AoE2 is good.

In my opinion is the greatest strategy game ever, maybe old and some may have smoother fighting animations and better resolution, but they dont have something that Age of Empires 2 has, and that is epicness
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
5- Ace Combat 6- great simulator with a pretty good story, epical graphics and awesome multiplayer

4- Heroes of Might and Magic 3- awesome side-scrolling strategy game

3- Forza series- best raising series ever

2- Halo series- story, graphics, multiplayer and gameplay all awesome

1- Serious Sam series- this is where I started. I played this game since I was 6 with my dad an this is where I got my gaming roots from. The game was originally an indie game and exploded in 2001. It had graphics, funny story and a very arcadish feeling to it.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Racing*

Those russians and their spelling...
Edit: i added info to my top 5
LPuote='Who' pid='58357' dateline='1311790519']
(07-27-2011, 06:10 PM)Chaos Wrote: AoE2 is good.

In my opinion is the greatest strategy game ever, maybe old and some may have smoother fighting animations and better resolution, but they dont have something that Age of Empires 2 has, and that is epicness
[/quote]Lp

Lolno. Heroes 3 is much better.
(07-27-2011, 06:17 PM)Chaos Wrote: Racing*

Those russians and their spelling...

On my iPod.
Russians*
Those Americans and their spelling.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
xD true.
My top 5:

5: Tony Hawk 4
I got this game sometime around 2002 and me and my younger sister have worn it out. It's skateboarding... with quests. The maps aren't super large, but they aren't tiny AND you can make your own.

4: NASCAR 2006: Total Team Control
Outdated graphics which aren't too awsome, UI isn't superb -- but it's my favorite out of my many NASCAR games. In Career mode, you can buy teams as well as sign contracts as you work your way up, and it has the Challenges (avoiding wrecks FTW!) and the Speedzone, features left out in later NASCAR games. The Chase Plate feature is still at its best, and there are still all the real-life tracks and the many EA sports tracks. And of course, there's the Teammate Swap feature.

3: Super Mario Galaxy 2
I managed to beat this game in a few months, but it was awsome. Mario games as a rule are usually only fun for so long, but in this one, you have dozens and dozens of galaxies to beat as you chase Bowser and collect power stars, including some throwbacks to the old Super Mario games and even (oh crud) some old Super Mario Galaxy 1 levels... like Bouldergeist, and the Cyclone Stone. *shudder* Later in the game, you can also play as Luigi. And once you beat Bowser, it's not over... you get to go back through the game and find all the hidden green stars.

2: HSX: Hyper-sonic Extreme
One sentence: Remote-control hovercraft going 5000+ KMH. It has an awsome intro video, and the racing isn't too bad. But the racing itself isn't what makes it an awsome game. The track creator is THE best 3D editor of any kind I've ever used. You can pick anywhere -- literally, with latitude-longitude coordinates -- to build a track, and if you don't like your spot exactly, you can move around a bit. You can have jumps, invisible track, shortcuts, buildings, trees, death-dives, speed-up paint, boost powerups, water, sand, obstacles... It's awsome.

1: Gran Turismo 4
Gran Turismo 3 was my favorite game... until Gran Turismo 4 came out. There's 700+ cars, most of which have multiple paint jobs, the race system is laid out much better, you can have an AI race the long or tough races for you, and there's all the many tracks. The Arcade mode is much better, although you can't use cars from your Garage like in 3, but unlike GT3 there is no limit on the amount of cars you can have. Oh yeah, and one more thing that makes it so awsome. Photo mode. You can drive around a track especially for it, you can go to special locations like Times Square, Tokyo, or the Grand Canyon, or you can catch screenshots from replays from almost any angle, any car. And upload them to a USB stick.
@Interwebs:

I dont think so, while the Hereos series focuses on turn-based combat and it is setted in a magic world full of magic stuff and "Heroes" with all kind of abilities and powers. Age of Empires 2 recreates historycal momets from the medieval time, also the fact that it is real time battle permits the player to watch epic fights, in adition with the fact that you have to planify your trategy, im aware you also do that in heroes, but in Age of Empires you have little time to plan your strategy, cause the enemy its at your gates D:

TL;DR VERSION: Age Of Empires 2 is much better than Heroes 3 >:I
5. Left 4 Dead

4. Left 4 Dead 2

3. Half-Life 1

2. Half-Life 2

1. Portal/Portal 2

And Chaos, Fallout:NV is for the PC, and I've tried it, It's boring.