Dead Space is not scary

Go and play some silent hill or Amnesia

that's proper survival horror, none of those silly guns
(07-29-2011, 05:28 PM)Paradox Wrote: 5. Left 4 Dead

4. Left 4 Dead 2

3. Half-Life 1

2. Half-Life 2

1. Portal/Portal 2

And Chaos, Fallout:NV is for the PC, and I've tried it, It's boring.

Valve fan?
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(07-29-2011, 07:07 PM)Who Wrote:
(07-29-2011, 05:28 PM)Paradox Wrote: 5. Left 4 Dead

4. Left 4 Dead 2

3. Half-Life 1

2. Half-Life 2

1. Portal/Portal 2

And Chaos, Fallout:NV is for the PC, and I've tried it, It's boring.

Valve fan?

Maybe...
(07-29-2011, 07:00 PM)Duck Wrote: Dead Space is not scary

Go and play some silent hill or Amnesia

that's proper survival horror, none of those silly guns

Dead Space is scary, sure it has tons of action, but i didnt only liked that, i liked how is setted in sciense fiction (I love science fiction) world taking place in space, creating a story that has been ported to movies and comic books

and believe me, if i did a top 10 amnesia (i am a big fan of Frictional games) and silent hill would be in there...as a matter of fact:

10: Mount and blade: An original game, combining fighting with town management, the fighting system allows you not only to see the fight, but to play as one of the soldiers in the battle in a 3rd person view mode

9: Alien vs Predator 1: What an exelent way to mix 2 horror/science fiction franchises into a game

7:Amnesia: Amnesia takes the survival horro to a hole new level, with the proposal of not being able to fight back the horrors that chases you, instead the dark and hidden corners will be your best friend to survive one of the most terrifying horror adventures ever.

6: Silent hill 2: They released 7 (working in the 8 one) games, but no one could ever beat Silent hill 2, this one is in where psicologyc horror takes most part, a nice thing to add is that in the silent hill series the main characters are not trained soldiers or special ops (like in Recident Evil), instead silent hill shows normal people trapped in a nightmare wich they cant scape
Fallout New Vegas is for PC, Xbox 360, and PS3.

I have played it and beat it twice.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
I don't see why people think Dead Space and Dead Space 2 are scary I've beaten both of them, And I was amused by dieing zombies.
(07-29-2011, 07:19 PM)Chaos Wrote: Fallout New Vegas is for PC, Xbox 360, and PS3.

I have played it and beat it twice.

I know, and i like fallout new vegas, but since im more of a classic fallout gamer, i feel more confortable with fallout 3 (still without beating fallout 2)
(07-29-2011, 07:24 PM)Paradox Wrote: I don't see why people think Dead Space and Dead Space 2 are scary I've beaten both of them, And I was amused by dieing zombies.

To be honest, Dead Space scared me the first 2 levels, but then the thing that atracted me was the plot, continued with dead space 2, hell i even saw the movies and read the comics just to know what was all about
Amnesia is scary on so many levels. One of my favourite games by far

Looking at the monsters will cause you to quickly go insane

Hiding from monsters in the dark will slowly make you go insane

Using your lantern stops you going insane but draws the monsters towards you
(07-29-2011, 07:44 PM)Duck Wrote: Amnesia is scary on so many levels. One of my favourite games by far

Looking at the monsters will cause you to quickly go insane

Hiding from monsters in the dark will slowly make you go insane

Using your lantern stops you going insane but draws the monsters towards you

That is the thing, Daniel hates dark, he is afraid of it, but what to do when is the only hideout from the Gatherers (monsters)
1. Spyro the Dragon series.
2. Crash Bandicoot series.
3. Pikmin series.
4. Mass Effect series.
5. Dragon Age series.
I have more but...